Hi i've had my bbstorm since christmas. I have a 2 yr old so i don't get alot of time to play. i'm making more time lately and i think i missed some basics on setup. I also have had some computer problems now i'm starting fresh redownloading the cd's that came with my storm (from verizon).
    I can't get any outside video's to play, i can take them and they play. But downloading from any website (on the phone) i am asked to add a program. After reading lecture 10 i have discovered that the roxio program i did not sync with my phone and believe that may be the problem. Now i'm anxious about syncing my phone with my computer. So a walk thru would be great. I don't want to lose all the stuff i have on my phone or settings. So help with that would be great. Also when i redownloaded the bb cd i don't know where that prog went...i'm not sure where to look for it?
    So i need help with those two things (finding the roxio and syncing with my phone).
    Also being i am reading the tech info late night i hit a brick wall in my head and can't seem to get past a certain point. Is lecture 10 suggesting downloading the seabyrd tech video prog 1.1 to my computer then syncing it to my phone? and there are a bunch of 1.1 progs on the site which is the right one. 1.13??? then there is the issue of choosing "@ snapfiles" "@ handango" "@ softpedia" or "@ download". which one is appropriot.

Last question i have for today. :) is how did they get the bank of america icon on the front of their phone (in the commercial). I know it's a direct link to the website. How'd they do that?

I hope i wasn't too confusing i wanted to give some info this time around. I think last time i was too vague when i asked for help.
    Thanks in advance. Guineagal9 (aka Ally).
    02-20-09 09:57 AM
    Ally,

Check the How Too Forum section for tips and tutorials on getting videos on your Storm...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/

For the Bank of America icon you just need to get it from this site, go to it on your BB....

http://mobilebanking.bankofamerica.com/bb/

PS You must also sign up for mobile banking with them.
    02-20-09 10:08 AM
    Thanks. Been checking the links out. Hopefully will be able to apply to phone later. Thank you very much for the help.
    02-20-09 01:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD