Hey everyone, this is my first post. I just wanted to warn people who are considering the upgrade to OS 4.7.0.85 that after upgrading mine I could no longer save Voice Notes, Actually they save but they don't save in the folder where you can accesses them through *media-->Voice Notes", I am not a huge voice note man myself so no biggie but some people may want to know this before the jump =)

Thanks
    01-15-09 12:36 PM
    Thanks, appreciate any OS notes.
    01-15-09 12:39 PM
    My pleasure! But it did seem to clear up that Auto text bug that wanted me to take mine back in. It now seems to fixed it and feels a little bit more faster. And I dont know if they had that Memory Clearner option before because I didnt ever know about it till browsing through the option folder, but that helps a whole lot too!!!
    01-15-09 12:44 PM
    We know about this, but thanks. The issue was fixed in .86 I believe. The files are saved in the right place, it's just Media Manager not properly indexing the memory card to find the newly saved file. If you actually Explore the Media Card from within Media Player, you'll see the voice notes files are really there and playable.
    01-15-09 12:58 PM
    We know about this, but thanks. The issue was fixed in .86 I believe. The files are saved in the right place, it's just Media Manager not properly indexing the memory card to find the newly saved file. If you actually Explore the Media Card from within Media Player, you'll see the voice notes files are really there and playable.
    I have .86 and it still saves them to media card...not under voice notes in the voice recorder.
    01-15-09 05:16 PM
    .85 seems to be riddled with strange problems and quirks (seems as if .86 didn't do much to alleviate those problems. I am anxiously awaiting an official update from Verizon (1/16?)...
    01-15-09 06:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD