Greetings,
    I should be getting my storm tomorrow. I'm really excited. I was wondering if people can let me know if tips tricks, turn Mp3's into rign tones, and applications I should download.

I'm new to this site and first time owner of a BB. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help! Happy Holidays!
    12-18-08 11:49 AM
    Start by reading all the sticky's at the top of the forum. Read, learn and have fun.
    12-18-08 11:51 AM
    Tricks and tips sticky is a good start

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-18-08 11:51 AM
    Greetings,
    I should be getting my storm tomorrow. I'm really excited. I was wondering if people can let me know if tips tricks, turn Mp3's into rign tones, and applications I should download.

I'm new to this site and first time owner of a BB. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help! Happy Holidays!

SUPPORT!!! There you got it! J/p

Theres two ways of doing it. You can just add set it but will only play a short length of the beginning of the song or you can cut and splice it using a program and user certain points in the song but for that you will need a software to do that.

Hope this helps
    12-18-08 11:56 AM
    BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com

Everything a noob needs to know! It helped me out so much.
    12-18-08 11:57 AM
    Keep in mind that there are not a lot of apps compatible with the Storm yet... but here are some.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/bla...thread-107305/
    12-18-08 11:58 AM
    Everything above will be a HUGE help you you! Happy hunting!!!
    12-18-08 11:58 AM
    STFU NEWB! SEARCH!! jk. Welcome to CB, I'm new here myself. I actually owned a BB before getting the Storm but only joined after getting the Storm because there were so many tips I wanted to know in learning about the touchscreen.

There are TONS of little features and useful things to know to make using your Storm a breeze. My best advice would be (to repeat everyone else) check out the stickies at the top of the forum.

Without them, I don't think I'd enjoy the phone nearly as much as I do today. In fact, after reading the stickies and tips, i was so thankful I decided to finally join the forum and make a thread thanking everyone for the useful advice.

Figured if I joined may as well become a regular.
    12-18-08 12:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD