I love it! Have never had a BB before and breaking my virginity with a Storm was the right choice. I love that everyone is so friendly...makes life easier

I do have a question about receiving picture mail from other people who don't have a BB...I get the message but it says it couldn't download so I go to the menu button and hit retrieve now but nothing happens... any help is appreciated?
    02-16-09 12:24 AM
    time to make all your friends get blackberries
    02-16-09 12:29 AM
    I love it! Have never had a BB before and breaking my virginity with a Storm was the right choice. I love that everyone is so friendly...makes life easier

I do have a question about receiving picture mail from other people who don't have a BB...I get the message but it says it couldn't download so I go to the menu button and hit retrieve now but nothing happens... any help is appreciated?
    Welcome to CB and congratulations on your first BB, especially the storm. If the images don't show immediately, you can press the BB key and click Get Images. Also you can set under options for the images to download for the individual accounts.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-09 12:40 AM
    I love it! Have never had a BB before and breaking my virginity with a Storm...
    Hahaha BlackCherry.

Ohhh, I need to lay off the herb.
    02-16-09 12:54 AM
    When you say picture mail, do you mean a picture in an email? or a picture message (mms)? if it's an image in an email, do what ArmaK suggested and hit bb menu > Get Images. If it's a picture message that isnt downloading, open up your email settings icon, hit BB menu > service books > resend service books and try again. if THAT doesn't work then try a battery pull. after that, give verizon a call if that still doesn't fix it, as your account may not have been provisioned right for pix messaging (rare occassion this happens if the rep doesn't catch it)
    02-16-09 01:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD