got my storm today and love it but im still trying to learn it. i did a search but probably not using the right word. what im trying to do is take the myspace app i down load ota and maybe make it a icon on my bb screen or is this not possible? also i did a ota of the bblight app so when i get text messages the phone would light up and it doesnt at all, can some one tell me how i have to set this up to make it work. thanks in advance every one.
    01-13-09 01:01 AM
    To move an icon, just hit the BB menu button and move to new folder, then set it on the home page. You can move it around using the same method
    01-13-09 01:05 AM
    THANKS MUCH. i really feel like a ***** with this phone.
    01-13-09 03:11 PM
    Not sure if you've checked this thread out but here it is. Got LOADS of great info on tips and tricks and all.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/ul...s-only-100612/
    01-13-09 03:13 PM
    THANKS MUCH. i really feel like a ***** with this phone.
    Certainly not as intuitive as say an iPhone. But stick with it, it's really awesome once you've got it down! A complete newbie like me was much more comfortable after a week of playing with it and hanging out on this highly helpful forum!
    01-13-09 03:17 PM
    Certainly not as intuitive as say an iPhone. But stick with it, it's really awesome once you've got it down! A complete newbie like me was much more comfortable after a week of playing with it and hanging out on this highly helpful forum!
    I agree. I got my Storm in December. I have been tempted twice to give up, but I haven't... I learn something almost everytime I log onto Crackberry. My biggest complaint is the amount of stuff you have to search for and learn, but lets face it, this device does a lot of stuff so it would stand to reason that it would take us all awhile to learn it. Keep reading Crackberry. Find a CB friend who u can email and talk about the Storm with. Enjoy!
    01-13-09 03:34 PM
    I must admit I kinda hated the phone when I first got it. I had a chocolate prior, but the Storm grew on me fast. I replaced it once and am very pleased with my new Storm. Enjoy!
    02-07-09 11:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD