I have had my blackberry for about oh 2 months and there are moments I love it but other days I want my curve back....I hope someone can help!

1 - Is it OK to do a hard reset on the storm. Wipe it and start over?

2 - My facebook app is very weird. When I get the menu up the words on the menu doesn't match what is being selected.

3 - The button on the left of the storm, just below the volume button....are they all kind of lose?

4 - Is it normal for some of touch screen to be tighter then other parts?

Yes, I know it is a lot but there is so many forums out there I got VERY overwhelmed! Please, if you can only help with one that is one less thing I will not stress about....
    Last edited by rainwillo; 02-08-09 at 12:15 AM.
    02-07-09 11:36 PM
    Here are the short answers. Yes it's fine to do hard reset and wipe your phone. I don't know about the facebook app. The buttons on the side should not be loose at all. No the screen shouldn't have different tension on it. There are ways to fix it by tightening screws behind the battery or you can just take your BB in to get it replaced, I would recommend that because of the batteries. What OS are you running? .99 is the best thing out there and I would load that after you replace your storm.
    02-08-09 12:42 AM
    In regards to your facebook problem, did you change the font in your settings? I did that once and had to change back bc the blue bar wouldn't settle on any particular word.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-09 12:47 AM
    I did that once and had to change back bc the blue bar wouldn't settle on any particular word.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thank you both answers were VERY helpful. I am contacting Verizon right now about the screen and button issues. As far as what OS I'm running I have no clue how to check that...

Thanks again
    02-08-09 01:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD