Hey guys, I've been floating around reading these forums for a while. I formerly had a BB World Edition that I purchased from a friend and loved it. My contract with Verizon expired the day before the Storm came out so it made since to pick one up. I never waited in line or anything, I just bought one on vzw online and it got to my house on Tuesday.

I'll spare you guys what I think of the phone since I'm sure there are several threads already with people's personal opinion of the phone.

I've been floating around this site mainly to get the latest and greatest info on new, official and leaked OS releases and so far its been a tremendous help.

I will say that I enjoy my Storm a lot more because of this site, I probably wouldn't like the phone all that much if it weren't for all the useful hints, tips, and OS info. I figured I may as well join the forums to offer input whenever I can to give something back, as well as learn a few more things about the phone as a whole.
    12-08-08 03:06 PM
    Ditto! I can't imagine anyone functioning without everything I have learned.
    12-08-08 03:08 PM
    Welcome! It's nice to hear some good feedback.
    12-08-08 03:08 PM
    Welcome to CB!
    12-08-08 03:09 PM
    Welcome to the forums!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-08 03:11 PM
    welcome to the forums.
    12-08-08 03:19 PM
    Hello & welcome to the addiction!!!
    12-08-08 03:24 PM
    Welcome aboard! I'm still try to figure out if I'm more addicted to my BB OR this forum.

I even enjoy the trolls and the flamers, WHICH for the most part are minimal, BUT good for a laugh.
    12-08-08 03:29 PM
    I'm new here too, I got my Storm on day 1 and have been perusing here for a week or so. This site is a great resource for a new crackberry head and i'm glad I signed up. I've learned quite a few tips/pointers so far. Keep it up
    12-08-08 03:30 PM
    Enjoy the site.
    12-08-08 03:31 PM
    awww, shucks welcome to CB!
    12-08-08 03:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD