Greetings All -
    fairly new to the form ... so hello to all of you obviously intellegent BB users!

but I just put the new 4.7.0.148 OS on my Storm within the last hr or so. anyone have any feedback, comments, questions, concerns, or emotional outbursts? lets chit chat and compare notes for ***** and giggles.and for any of you that are finding sweet new free apps, themes, games, wallpapers, ringers, etc , lets compare some notes.

I hope to hear from as many of you as possible w responses. Plz feel free to comment or communicate HOWEVER and WHERVER you want via txt, BBM, or email. i get bored and like talking to random ppl about dorky stuff!

oh and if you play xbox live, especially any of the CoD's, myscreen name is "theklem" and we can virtualy shoot some ppl together!

and totally off the topic ... how amazing is the new Em record? anyone else excited as **** for "Relapse2"

*ANDY* aka -AK-
    (C) 248.762.2265 its a VZW w ulmtd txt
    (PIN) 306E3FD7
    kelm.andrew@gmail.com
    Last edited by chrisy520; 06-03-09 at 08:57 AM. Reason: language
    06-03-09 02:10 AM
    06-03-09 02:13 AM
    I second that ^
    06-03-09 02:25 AM
    06-03-09 02:44 AM
    dont get me wrong yall, i appreciate the response to the post at all, but how about a lil convo rather than just a link to a search page. such as ... have we heard anything about how the new OS is working? or if there is any noticable improvements or new bugs as a result of it?

what, if any special apps are you finding usefull rather than the usual "facebook" and other generic social networking apps?

what i am actually desperately searching for is an awesome alarm clock app that will allow me to set up more that just the one generic alarm that has to be CONSTANLY reset 5 times a day.

and if that info IS in that search link you sent me, could you please maybe, point me in the right direction on how to use it, or where i may find some useful info in it rather than just dicking around w it for hrs like i do on most links?

if you can help, i would sincerely appreciate it.
    06-03-09 02:59 AM
    totally added you .. ive got COD W@W... and the new os is amazing... but personally im rockin Lyridicals 148/5.0 Hybrid... its incredible
    06-03-09 03:05 AM
    searches for keywords in which you seek information (and conversation) will yield many results/threads (in the order of most recently updated). its easier to talk about one thing at a time, one thread at a time. organization is imperative to filter out as much CRAP as possible when you are trying to find the solution to a specific problem you may have on your phone without having to read through several similar posts like "I UPDATED OS AND MY BROWSER IS MISSING. HELP!!!!!"

learn to love the search function. in time you will know why
    06-03-09 03:26 AM
    dont get me wrong yall, i appreciate the response to the post at all, but how about a lil convo rather than just a link to a search page. such as ... have we heard anything about how the new OS is working? or if there is any noticable improvements or new bugs as a result of it?

what, if any special apps are you finding usefull rather than the usual "facebook" and other generic social networking apps?

what i am actually desperately searching for is an awesome alarm clock app that will allow me to set up more that just the one generic alarm that has to be CONSTANLY reset 5 times a day.

and if that info IS in that search link you sent me, could you please maybe, point me in the right direction on how to use it, or where i may find some useful info in it rather than just dicking around w it for hrs like i do on most links?

if you can help, i would sincerely appreciate it.
    i think there is an alarm clock app in the store

im in the same boat with you i just loaded .148 everything seems good on my phone for now we will see after i give it a full days workout tomorrow

btw i would highly suggest taking down your personal info and putting your pin up at request only.

phone numbers and emails are not a smart thing to put online
    06-03-09 03:26 AM
    06-03-09 06:02 AM
    06-03-09 06:35 AM
    hmmm, ill install it today too
    06-03-09 06:44 AM
    Greetings All -
    fairly new to the form ... so hello to all of you obviously intellegent BB users!

but I just put the new 4.7.0.148 OS on my Storm within the last hr or so. anyone have any feedback, comments, questions, concerns, or emotional outbursts? lets chit chat and compare notes for ****s and giggles.and for any of you that are finding sweet new free apps, themes, games, wallpapers, ringers, etc , lets compare some notes.

I hope to hear from as many of you as possible w responses. Plz feel free to comment or communicate HOWEVER and WHERVER you want via txt, BBM, or email. i get bored and like talking to random ppl about dorky stuff!

oh and if you play xbox live, especially any of the CoD's, myscreen name is "theklem" and we can virtualy shoot some ppl together!

and totally off the topic ... how amazing is the new Em record? anyone else excited as F$$K for "Relapse2"

*ANDY* aka -AK-
    (C) 248.762.2265 its a VZW w ulmtd txt
    (PIN) 306E3FD7
    kelm.andrew@gmail.com
    .148 has been out for a while now. There's a huge thread with findings and fixings and "convo" please use the search function. Also if that is too hard for you someone has been kind enough to post the links to these threads for you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-03-09 06:45 AM
    +1

10 char
    06-03-09 07:44 AM
    im on v4.7.0.75 (platform 4.0.0.94) im way behind arent i?
    06-03-09 08:53 AM
    im on v4.7.0.75 (platform 4.0.0.94) im way behind arent i?
    Yes....Leak has been out for around 3 weeks to a month
    06-03-09 08:57 AM

Thank you for the links, crackberryfan!

OP: Please post in the existing threads on this topic.
    06-03-09 08:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD