So I just did the new Verizon OS update for my Storm and it bascially started my phone over almost. Not a huge deal, except my four emails were all seperated and now I just have the messages folder. Can anyone help me figure out how to get the emails seperated into different folders like they were before??? (I didn't have to do anything special when I first added them) the emails still work, they just go straight to messages... I'm lost.

Thanks,
    Joel
    06-01-09 01:27 PM
    Ok... you can either sign into BIS online and resend your service books from there, or you can go into the Email Settings on your phone (in your Setup folder) where you probably set your email up originally and resend the service books from that screen. When you go into the Email Settings icon on the phone, it may ask you to update your information for each of the emails (passwords), and once you get through all of that, you should be able to resend the service books. When on the screen that lists all of your email addresses, press the BB/Menu button and click on Service Books. You will see a button at the bottom of the screen to send them.
    06-01-09 01:37 PM
    So I just did the new Verizon OS update for my Storm and it bascially started my phone over almost. Not a huge deal, except my four emails were all seperated and now I just have the messages folder. Can anyone help me figure out how to get the emails seperated into different folders like they were before??? (I didn't have to do anything special when I first added them) the emails still work, they just go straight to messages... I'm lost.

Thanks,
    Joel
    Your email folders are still there they are just hidden. Look around your folders and select show all. They will show up.
    06-01-09 01:38 PM
    goto options>general options>sms and email inboxes and change to seperate
    06-01-09 01:39 PM
    And you all gave much simpler answers than I did! Ha ha ha ha! I actually had to resend the service books for my emails yesterday to get them to show back up.
    06-01-09 01:40 PM
    3 different answers! i would think he will get it worked out since we have the issue attacked from 3 angles
    06-01-09 01:41 PM
    Who wants to bet the next question of the op is, which one do I fallow?
    06-01-09 01:42 PM
    Who wants to bet the next question of the op is, which one do I fallow?
    well hopefully he'll say follow, not fallow
    06-01-09 01:44 PM
    um, wow, thanks for the quick responses. I don't have the sms and email inboxes option in my options menu? I'm starting to feel ******** here. I can't even get any real options from the messages folder. I may have to go the BIS route if I can figure that out and remember it... geez
    06-01-09 01:45 PM
    well hopefully he'll say follow, not fallow
    opps

10 char
    06-01-09 01:46 PM
    um, wow, thanks for the quick responses. I don't have the sms and email inboxes option in my options menu? I'm starting to feel ******** here. I can't even get any real options from the messages folder. I may have to go the BIS route if I can figure that out and remember it... geez
    Wait... did you even do a battery pull since you've updated? Did you resend your service books yet? Go to Options > Advanced Options > Host Routing Table > BB/Menu button > Register Now.
    06-01-09 01:48 PM
    Wait... did you even do a battery pull since you've updated? Did you resend your service books yet? Go to Options > Advanced Options > Host Routing Table > BB/Menu button > Register Now.
    Mindreader Was just about to post the same thing!
    06-01-09 01:50 PM
    It's been registered.... I just want my folders back lol. I'm sending the books now, maybe that does something hopefully....
    06-01-09 01:50 PM
    oh thank crap, it's all back, sweet geebus it's all back

Thanks you guys, (and damn are you all quick!!).

Cheers,
    Joel
    06-01-09 01:51 PM
    i did the update from my phone and now my phone just turned off and wont turn back on and its just blinking the red light what is going on?
    06-01-09 01:51 PM
    Mindreader Was just about to post the same thing!
    In my case, it's called "psychic magnetism".
    06-01-09 01:52 PM
    beat me to it.

Cheers,
    Joel
    awesome !

10 c

Cheers,
    Joel
    Yay! Glad we could help you out.
    In my case, it's called "psychic magnetism".
    haha I like that
    06-01-09 01:53 PM
    haha I like that
    Thread totally off-topic now, but if you are a reader, check out the Odd Thomas series by Dean Koontz.
    06-01-09 01:53 PM
    Thread totally off-topic now, but if you are a reader, check out the Odd Thomas series by Dean Koontz.
    ok cool I will....

now back to our regularly scheduled VZW update nightmares....
    06-01-09 01:55 PM

now back to our regularly scheduled VZW update nightmares....
    HAHAHAHA! That's Funny!!!
    06-01-09 03:17 PM
    Don't know if someone in this thread can help. I looked for this issue in the forums, but couldn't find it ...

After upgrading to .148 today, I not cannot receive any sound when making or receiving a phone call. All other sounds on the phone are working correctly, but on an actual phone call (incoming or outgoing), there is no sound! Can anyone help or offer any ideas please??
    06-01-09 03:43 PM
    Sending the books should work, you might need to so a battery pull
    06-01-09 03:48 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD