First post here! Just got my Blackberry a week ago and this was the first site i found on the internet looking for BlackBerry stuff and it is by far the best!

So far i only have 2 things i need to ask about.

1. I get a random device errror that pops up on my screen, but i cannot read it before the screen turns white-black-white and then resets to be fine in around 1 minute after the device error. It does not happen too often, I have had it for a week and its only done it 3 times so far and it has not done it since yesterday morning. Any suggestions on as what to do? i was thinking about just waiting for the new firmware and OS and maybe it'd fix then, or should i take it to Verizon and get a new one?

2. Is there any way to add an person who has text messaged you to your contacts without having to manually go to contacts, memorize their number and type it in with a 90% chance of dyslexia taking over and you getting the wrong contact?

Thank you!!
    02-19-09 12:06 PM
    1. What are you doing when your device error pops up?

2. When you're in the message, click the BB button and select Save to Contacts.
    02-19-09 12:13 PM
    Okay i figured out how to do the contacts thing! Thank you!

Sadly i have gotten the device error when i was trying to load this site on my BB on Browser. There are so many images and stuff it really slows down my Blackberry. Possibly this has something to do with running out of Application memory?
    02-19-09 12:21 PM
    Upgrade to .103.
    02-19-09 12:21 PM
    When i upgrade to this beta .103, will i be able to update to the new upgrade coming out when it "officially" does? or will it be a complicated process?
    02-19-09 12:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD