so i installed the new update and in 2 minutes while sending an mms i managed to freeze the phone already lol
    12-05-08 02:20 PM
    Jeeze, I don't like to hear this.
    12-05-08 02:29 PM
    removed batter now it is ok but my mms DOES NOT WORK!!! I cant send pictures to ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    12-05-08 02:32 PM
    Just updated the OS and I was able to send a picture over MMS. Just letting you know.
    12-05-08 02:45 PM
    i dont think it was my mms but the camera/video camera still sucks. I created a video like 20 seconds long now its freezing again.. horray blackberry!
    12-05-08 02:53 PM
    no issues here
    12-05-08 03:16 PM
    Wow that truly sucks. Maybe I shouldn't update. I mean if people have probs with this and mine generally isn't that bad with regular os
    12-05-08 03:19 PM
    I finally got it updated, and haven't checked everything yet. . .(that'll take a while anyway.) But I DID notice that I can still get the video recorder to freeze while panning around. That happened with the .65 software too though. DOH! After waiting forever, it eventually reboots, and the videos are listed in the video folder. However when trying to play them, I get an error stating "video is of unknown format." If I had to take a total wild-@ss-guess, I'd say that the accelerometer is hosing the recorder. . .

Other than that, looks okay so far.
    12-06-08 12:25 AM
    resend your service books...

also after a update pull the battery but make sure you only pull it AFTER the update..

always try service books first..
    12-06-08 01:00 AM
    I just recently upgraded my handheld software and I'm not happy with it. I was wondering if there's any way to downgrade it back to the older version?
    12-31-08 05:21 PM
    I just recently upgraded my handheld software and I'm not happy with it. I was wondering if there's any way to downgrade it back to the older version?
    Please search better next time, it has been covered almost every day since the phone has come out. Downgrading is the same process as upgrading. Make a backup of your programs and settings. Go to the application loader and select the previous version you want to use and hit next. It should give you a warning saying that what is on your blackberry is newer would you like to continue, say ok and it will downgrade the blackberry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-31-08 05:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD