Mods please move this to the appropriate sub forum as I could not post in the tips and tricks sf for some reason

Ok so everyone knows about the business card fix for the perfect click, but it wasn't quite cutting it for me. My clicks were very inconsistent. So I figured it was probably because the business card flattens over time.
    In order to fight this problem I decided to instead cut an old gift card ( the hard credit card type ones) to the same size as the battery. I put it over the battery, as in between the battery and the door, not the battery and the actual phone.
    Now my click is perfect with or without my otterbox on.

You guys should try it and report back to see if it was just my storm hardware that reacted nicely with the thickness and hardness of the card. It was a ticketmaster card with nobalance on it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-23-09 04:32 PM
    will try as soon as i find a old credit card or sumthing thanks for the Tip man! greatly appreciate it
    05-23-09 04:36 PM
    will try as soon as i find a old credit card or sumthing thanks for the Tip man! greatly appreciate it
    No problem just trying to give back to my cb community. Also I'm too lazy to pick up the t6 torx screw driver lol

05-23-09 04:45 PM
    Glad to see you used a card with no balance.

05-23-09 05:04 PM
    i'd use an active gift card with cash on it still to make me feel more like an influent member of the community. ballin azz storm is worth even more now!!!
    05-23-09 05:15 PM
    Afflurnt. Influent means making a difference. I think u meant affluent as to having money to throw away.

05-23-09 05:34 PM
    you got me...it was a long night last night. forgive me, captain grammar! it will never happen again!!!

by sparing my grammatical life, you will now have the support of my leigon of interwebz ninjas...at your disposal

05-23-09 05:35 PM
    you got me...it was a long night last night. forgive me, captain grammar! it will never happen again!!!

by sparing my grammatical life, you will now have the support of my leigon of interwebz ninjas...at your disposal

Lol you should just use an excess ninja star instead. Thus your storm will be a super stealthy ninja star holder in case an emergency calls for one, and your screen will click good.

05-23-09 06:00 PM
    Lol you should just use an excess ninja star instead. Thus your storm will be a super stealthy ninja star holder in case an emergency calls for one, and your screen will click good.

ninjas wanna be ballers, too...besides, i hide like 80 ninja stars on my person at any given time anyway. what is 81 gonna provide me that 80 cant?
    05-23-09 06:02 PM
    ninjas wanna be ballers, too...besides, i hide like 80 ninja stars on my person at any given time anyway. what is 81 gonna provide me that 80 cant?
    If you fight another ninja that has 80 stars and urs and his stars collide and you are in a stalemate then you can use the 81st to end him

05-23-09 06:35 PM
    Amazing how the STORM is such a great phone and yet you have to invent ways to make it work properly, I just don't get it.
    05-23-09 06:36 PM
    Amazing how the STORM is such a great phone and yet you have to invent ways to make it work properly, I just don't get it.
    Amazing how the phone functions properly with out this just like a car would work when bought from the dealer.
    Now we are just doing tweaks to it, equivelant to how some may put a cold air intake in, or have the exhaust redone.
    Now be gone you troll you are not welcome here

05-23-09 06:47 PM
    uh isn't your battery cover being reshaped by the card? with a business card in mine i feel as if the battery cover is being bent..
    05-23-09 07:35 PM
    uh isn't your battery cover being reshaped by the card? with a business card in mine i feel as if the battery cover is being bent..
    most likely it is being slightly reshaped. sometimes you gotta take the bad with the good though.
    05-23-09 08:37 PM
    civic actually made a really good right up on how to fix the click issue if your having it using some stickers...

you may want to find that post I cant remember where it is...
    05-23-09 10:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD