TapOMania is an outstanding game of strategy and logic. Your goal is to remove all the blocks from the screen.

OTA install TapOMania Download
    Last edited by Smiley88; 01-05-09 at 10:20 PM.
    01-05-09 03:12 PM
    Is this at all programmed for the storm and not just a general app? i.e. full screen, highlight then click?
    01-05-09 03:27 PM
    Is this at all programmed for the storm and not just a general app? i.e. full screen, highlight then click?
    designed for the Storm. Just tap. No clicking required.
    01-05-09 03:28 PM
    How much does the full game cost?
    01-05-09 03:32 PM
    That's pretty neat.

I'm assuming this is a limitation of the hardware but, the animation, when you destroy the items and the others move down to fill in the empty space, could be smoother.

But, it's fun..and a challenge after only a couple of levels.
    01-05-09 03:32 PM
    That's pretty neat.

I'm assuming this is a limitation of the hardware but, the animation, when you destroy the items and the others move down to fill in the empty space, could be smoother.

But, it's fun..and a challenge after only a couple of levels.
    it's not the hardware. the animation of the explosion is only 3 frames and when the ball moves down it is NOT animated. the screen is just redrawn.

the balls in the trial version doesnt change. in the full version there are alot more balls and harder levels.
    01-05-09 03:49 PM
    How much does the full game cost?
    Will be less than $5
    01-05-09 03:50 PM
    kewl game. Got to level 8 then had to stop for some other stuff. Similar to one of the bubble games.

Anyone try the pacman touch? I don't find it too user friendly.
    01-05-09 08:08 PM
    Seems interesting I guess I will try it.
    01-05-09 08:13 PM
    kewl game. Got to level 8 then had to stop for some other stuff. Similar to one of the bubble games.

Anyone try the pacman touch? I don't find it too user friendly.
    the trial version is easy because it is the same puzzle over and over again where as the full version it changes every game.
    01-05-09 08:17 PM
    it's not the hardware. the animation of the explosion is only 3 frames and when the ball moves down it is NOT animated. the screen is just redrawn.
    Is some kind of animation with this something you have planned for future versions?

I HATE to be one doing the comparison that EVERYONE hates but, on the iPhone, all of the apps are slick and smooth.

I think ours should be as well. Polished, smooth, slick.
    01-05-09 08:23 PM
    Very interesting game, similar to bubble breaker on WinMo phones, and pogo.com's Poppit, BUT different enough to make it a fun new game.
    01-05-09 08:25 PM
    v1.0 has been posted. new feature background custom picture.

TapOMania website
    01-05-09 10:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD