1. SS keeps turning off by itself and i have to do a bettry pull to make it work

2. Sometimes I lose my wall paper after I charge my phone. The huge battery meter stays on SS even though my phone is not charging

I have those issues too, minus the bit about meter screen staying on when not charging, havent noticed that happen.

I also noticed the notification icons on lock screen dont show anymore

...also can DMG or someone please explain how the 'Minutes after Dim' option works.

I set it at 1 minute, thinking it will dim the screen after 1 minute then lock, but I'm sure it doesnt work...(if thats how its supposed to?)
    04-14-10 04:22 AM
    great app! never used any of the previous version becuase im some what new to the storm 2, but i really like this app. the slider is very responsive and i really like the background used. great work DMG, i'll definatly be buying this app when you release it!
    04-14-10 09:02 AM
    its not there anymore... activate SS then hit your bb key.
    nice thanks! that took me a while...
    04-14-10 11:23 AM
    I like it alot, except my custom wall paper keeps disappearing and needs to be reset.
    04-14-10 11:38 AM
    Am I the only one with clock issues? I only read about half the pages but right now my clock says its 815 when its actually 130

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-14-10 01:29 PM
    Is there anyway when showing the screen the giant BB logo can be the time?

I like it a lot! But, sometimes I activate the screen because the bottom of my screen doesn't stiffen like the rest of the screen. When I do that an application permission window opens saying that StormSlider is attempting to reset the security timer. Then I have to accept and unlock the screen to slide it, then re-lock the screen. In addition, it would be nice to be able to re-lock the screen when it wants to me to slide, instead of having to slide then re-lock. Just personal preference.
    04-14-10 01:59 PM
    Am I the only one with clock issues? I only read about half the pages but right now my clock says its 815 when its actually 130

I'm also having issues with the clock. Mine is actually 7mins behind the actual time

04-14-10 02:13 PM
    APP is crap..Sorry DMG LAKEWOOD..Now he is hiding from this thread..Notice he havent been here lately...

He should leave it as is....Everytime he make changes it craps out
    04-14-10 03:55 PM
    APP is crap..Sorry DMG LAKEWOOD..Now he is hiding from this thread..Notice he havent been here lately...

He should leave it as is....Everytime he make changes it craps out
    What programs have you made? Maybe you should lay off him unless you can do better. As they say put up or shut up.

04-14-10 03:58 PM
    Discovered a little blip this morning. I have my SS set to activate on boot up and it does that but if I hit the end button right as SS starts and the "would you like to auto detect network settings" pops up, SS will minimize to background and you can access the home screen without entering my password

04-14-10 05:01 PM
    1. SS keeps turning off by itself and i have to do a bettry pull to make it work

2. Sometimes I lose my wall paper after I charge my phone. The huge battery meter stays on SS even though my phone is not charging
    The second one is not a bug; it is probably user error. You can click the little battery on the top left and it will bring up the big battery. If you accidentally did this, it won't go away until you click it again. Try it.

Cool app never used the ones before this so took the opertunity to see what its like.

I like it, found a couple of bugs not major really though.

1) if you change the setting of "lock when dim" to off then lock using the button at the top the application does not load.

2) Been mentioned before don't expect users to know the name of the image for the wallpaper have thumbnails.

3) The text disappears as soon as you slide could it not stay there in the background until you've slide it fully to the other side?

Still its good for a beta
    2) He said he will look into how to had this since he has never made a thumbnail viewer before. Just fyi.

3) That is the way it is supposed to be. On the iPhone, when it locks "slide to unlock" will disappear when you start sliding. This app is made to work the same.

I have those issues too, minus the bit about meter screen staying on when not charging, havent noticed that happen.

I also noticed the notification icons on lock screen dont show anymore

...also can DMG or someone please explain how the 'Minutes after Dim' option works.

I set it at 1 minute, thinking it will dim the screen after 1 minute then lock, but I'm sure it doesnt work...(if thats how its supposed to?)
    "Minutes after Dim" works like this. If you set it for one minute. After your screen dims the app will wait one minute then it will activate in the background. When you click the screen or push a button that lights up the screen, the app will look like it is barely turning on even though it isn't. This is to save battery life.

I'm also having issues with the clock. Mine is actually 7mins behind the actual time

This is a known bug, as far as I know he is working to correct it.
    04-14-10 06:03 PM
    One problem I have noted so far, and maybe i am doing things wrong. When SS was activated in holster, with a password, I was unable to use the voice dial from my bluetooth headset. I am not sure why, but it would beep at me, then never prompt for a voice command.
    04-14-10 07:09 PM
    OH man my beta expired. I can't wait for a new release.
    What a great job in approving this app.

FYI
    You might flame me for this, but I would pay for an upgrade, this app is awsome. Support our DEV's...
    04-15-10 10:43 AM
    Damn mine did as well haha. I was wondering why I couldn't launch SS today haha

04-15-10 12:14 PM
    So where is DMGlakewood? Tell him to come and fix this crap app
    04-15-10 02:28 PM
    Wow, cpugeek get a life bro. For real.
    04-15-10 03:24 PM
    Wow, cpugeek get a life bro. For real.
    bahaha, its just one of his 5 names....he has to pic which troll he wants to be everyday
    04-15-10 03:29 PM
    I can't wait for your new app to hit the streets........

GTFO and STFU! Which ever order you prefer is up to you but just make sure they both get done quick!
    04-15-10 03:57 PM
    I really want to see a bedside mode option if its possible?
    04-15-10 07:59 PM
    Hey DMG, just an update.

Today SS stopped working completely and I had to do a reset to get it working again.

I'm having problems with the clock. Sometimes it is off by 2 minutes, sometimes by an hour or so...it's random.

The message notifications worked for a day and then stopped working for several days, and then worked once or twice and then stopped working a couple days ago again. I haven't seen them since.

I'm not sure if you already addressed this, but I'm still missing the ability to override the media lock setting with the holster setting. In other words, if I set it to not lock while the media player is on, but TO lock when holstered, then I want it to lock when holstered even if I have the music player or whatever active. Previous versions worked this way, but these latest betas do not. Sorry about the red, just want to make sure it gets your attention because this is really a big deal to me.

Battery meter is still not working right for me.

Thanks a bunch and don't listen to the whiners!
    04-15-10 11:54 PM
    My storm slider is set not to lock when charging, but on any other time. Big secruity issue is as soon as you plug in your phone to charge it exits ss and let's you access the phone. I severely miss landscape mode as I use it while I'm charging my phone on the charge pod.
    04-15-10 11:59 PM
    My storm slider is set not to lock when charging, but on any other time. Big secruity issue is as soon as you plug in your phone to charge it exits ss and let's you access the phone. I severely miss landscape mode as I use it while I'm charging my phone on the charge pod.
    Glad to see I'm not alone. I know D has other things to worry about than a landscape option but I miss it severely also.
    04-16-10 07:53 AM
    [QUOTE=ChuckH0308;4996076]Hey DMG, just an update.

Today SS stopped working completely and I had to do a reset to get it working again.

I am also having this issue all of a sudden- I had to do a reboot last night and it worked for a little and now its not working again... Not sure why it just stopped working- Its paid for- Not a trial- Any ideas?
    04-16-10 12:19 PM
    the beta expired, 5.5 was not official. Im waiting until he comes out with a new beta
    04-16-10 02:16 PM
    bahaha, its just one of his 5 names....he has to pic which troll he wants to be everyday
    Well considering he hasn't posted with this one in a few days, must be posting under one of his other aliases.
    04-18-10 06:32 AM
319 ... 7891011 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD