Okay I believe I fixed almost all the previous issues. I see time is an issue now. I will look into that and have it fixed for you guys.
    04-10-10 05:22 PM
    dmglakewood,

Does the alarm work with Stormslider being enabled?

I would assume not,since you ignored my question on th elast page...
    04-10-10 05:31 PM
    dmglakewood,

Does the alarm work with Stormslider being enabled?

I would assume not,since you ignored my question on th elast page...
    I have ignored a lot of posts I just can't keep up with everyone. I have multiple threads to keep up with while working on the app itself. I was hoping someone would answer you but I guess no one ever did. Yes the alarm works just fine.
    04-10-10 05:37 PM
    has anyone else experienced rapid battery drain?
    04-10-10 06:39 PM
    Also, not showing Facebook, Email, BBM Alerts icons.. Anyone else having this issue? I completely uninstalled SS, because I was running 5.0.. then just installed this beta.. No bueno.
    04-10-10 06:58 PM
    Is anyone having problems when the screen goes in sleep mode of you push the call end button it unlocks SS even if you have the password on?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-10-10 07:32 PM
    Is anyone having problems when the screen goes in sleep mode of you push the call end button it unlocks SS even if you have the password on?

Have the SS set to activate when screen dims. Just received a txt and hit the call end key and it bypassed the SS all together unlocking the phone. Not sure what is going on.
    04-10-10 07:43 PM
    Yeah you don't have to get anything it will do it every time.

04-10-10 07:46 PM
    Okay I just fixed that issue. I'm testing it out on my phone right now. I will update the beta link hopefully tomorrow.
    04-10-10 09:54 PM
    I'm having an intermittent bug where SS will activate after the screen starts to dim and I touch the screen to keep the backlight on. This while using GM 3.2.1 on the freeway today
    04-11-10 04:04 AM
    Plugged my phone in last night and entered in bed side mode. I had about 60% battery life when I went to bed. When I woke up, the SS screen still showed 60% battery life, yet my phone shows 100%. Only way that I got it to show 100% on SS was to change my background, save, then change it back.

Hope that helps and you can correct it in the future versions.
    04-11-10 06:33 AM
    Plugged my phone in last night and entered in bed side mode. I had about 60% battery life when I went to bed. When I woke up, the SS screen still showed 60% battery life, yet my phone shows 100%. Only way that I got it to show 100% on SS was to change my background, save, then change it back.

Hope that helps and you can correct it in the future versions.
    Same here.

04-11-10 07:13 AM
    I'm not getting notifications on ss screen.

04-11-10 07:35 AM
    I can't seem to get it to go into landscape! :0)

04-11-10 08:13 AM
    [QUOTE=jayharper08;4973887]I can't seem to get it to go into landscape! :0)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com[/QUOTE

There is no landscape mode anymore which Im happy of. I hated that landscape mode..
    04-11-10 09:46 AM
    [QUOTE=BLACKBERRYGEEKER;4974175]
    I can't seem to get it to go into landscape! :0)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com[/QUOTE

There is no landscape mode anymore which Im happy of. I hated that landscape mode..
    Yea I know. I was being sarcastic. D knows my feelings on this.

04-11-10 10:06 AM
    i love it so far the only thing i want to see is a option to have the background where the time and slider is remove so i can see the whole picture.
    04-11-10 10:59 AM
    I miss lanscape model. Could it be an optional? I like to see the charger horizontal when I have it in the charge pod. My SS gets bypassed alot too. Half the time when I lock the phone from the top key it works.
    04-11-10 11:03 AM
    I miss lanscape model. Could it be an optional? I like to see the charger horizontal when I have it in the charge pod. My SS gets bypassed alot too. Half the time when I lock the phone from the top key it works.
    Yes! Finally! Thank you Spam. I like it also for that same reason. Would love to have just an option like pattern lock.

Last edited by jayharper08; 04-11-10 at 11:59 AM.
    04-11-10 11:12 AM
    Big bug DMG, holding back button brings up app switcher as expected. Problem is, app switcher actually lets me bypass SS and go to whatever app I select. What that means is I can select the home icon in the app switcher and completely exit SS.

Also, every now and then, if I am holding my phone in landscape while screen is dim, then hit a button, SS will show up in landscape mode but only on half the screen with other half white. Only been able to recreate this literally 3 times.

BTW jay, I liked landscape too!!!
    04-11-10 12:42 PM
    ^^^^^^ Do you haved a password on the phone? If not why would u care if it bypasses it.

I dont see your reasoning in this...

If you dont want it to bypass, then put a pasword on your SS
    04-11-10 12:50 PM
    Big bug DMG, holding back button brings up app switcher as expected. Problem is, app switcher actually lets me bypass SS and go to whatever app I select. What that means is I can select the home icon in the app switcher and completely exit SS.

Also, every now and then, if I am holding my phone in landscape while screen is dim, then hit a button, SS will show up in landscape mode but only on half the screen with other half white. Only been able to recreate this literally 3 times.

BTW jay, I liked landscape too!!!
    This will only do this if you have your permissions denied or in your options menu you have popups set to yes
    04-11-10 12:55 PM
    Another idea,
    Have a seperate wallpaper for the password lock screen.

I really like the password lock feature. I would still like to use this function without having to use the slider.
    04-11-10 01:03 PM
    New Beta Is Out v5.5.1

This beta fixes a bunch of things and adds a lot of features you guys requested. The only thing really missing from this version is the Weather Options. Those are coming though

1. Open your web browser
    2. Type this url in http://www.stormgrounds.com/bb/SSBeta/StormSlider.jad
    3. If it shows 5.5.1 ten download it if not see step 4
    4. Click your menu key
    5. Click refresh
    6. Go back to step 3
    Last edited by dmglakewood; 04-11-10 at 02:05 PM.
    04-11-10 01:48 PM
    ^^^^^^ Do you haved a password on the phone? If not why would u care if it bypasses it.

I dont see your reasoning in this...

If you dont want it to bypass, then put a pasword on your SS
    If this is meant to me, yes I do have a password enabled on SS, that is why I care if it bypasses it. I never said I didn't have a password, you shouldn't be so quick to make such assumptions.

This will only do this if you have your permissions denied or in your options menu you have popups set to yes
    All permissions are set to allow and I have popups set to no. I've used SS for quite a while now so I know how the permissions screw with it. I'll try a batt pull and see what gives. To bad reboots take FOREVER! *sigh*

New Beta Is Out v5.5.1

This beta fixes a bunch of things and adds a lot of features you guys requested. The only thing really missing from this version is the Weather Options. Those are coming though
    Sweet! downloading now!
    04-11-10 02:05 PM
319 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD