Trolls or not. It was for a beta. Betas are going to have problems. Hence the word beta. It was for testing. I understand dmg hasn't responded lately but its pointless just to come in here and do nothing but bash him. Not what this thread is for.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-25-10 06:07 PM
    And from what I can tell that has stopped, and I made it known that on my posts regarding the lack of communication that I was not knocking him personally and it wasnt intended if it came off that way.

What I see now is everyone playing the waiting game to see what's next.
    04-25-10 06:13 PM
    Yeh well I hope you were not referring to me as a troll as I have paid for this app and do have real issues that I wish would get resolved.

04-25-10 07:04 PM
    Trolls or not. It was for a beta. Betas are going to have problems. Hence the word beta. It was for testing. I understand dmg hasn't responded lately but its pointless just to come in here and do nothing but bash him. Not what this thread is for.

Beta or not the problems I have had are the same since version 5 and have not been resolved in any of the subsiquent updates.

04-25-10 07:07 PM
    LOok you #+*!$ the man did a beta.. Tackled specifics with each user (I've personally seen him go bbm with one user and tackle his issues).. Now the man is tacklin life.. Stfu and let the man do him thing.. Yes! I know .. U dropped a cpl bucks on this app.. U want your cpl bucks worth or you just hit the beta link.. Either way.. I've had the app from get go.. DMG has never just dropped a project.. He's busy wid other ****.. How hard is that to get.. Chill.. Fukk.. Lock the thread .. Its assnine..he'll be back if not workin on it offline from cb.. Lol.. Hmmmmm

04-25-10 07:22 PM
    Look I don't have time to be arguing about whose a troll or not. I'm too old for that bs. If you feel your a troll then that's on you, not me. If you could read you will see I was asking the mods just to close it. Didn't call anyone in particular a troll. Another reason this thread needs to be closed.

04-25-10 07:41 PM
    Beta or not the problems I have had are the same since version 5 and have not been resolved in any of the subsiquent updates.

Then, sir, why don't you take your complaints to the other thread that isn't labeled "beta" in the title?

04-25-10 07:44 PM

I know he is referring that this thread is for what he calls a beta. But its the same problems. Its been a year.....
    04-25-10 08:14 PM
    If you dont feel this thread serves a purpose anymore you can unsubcribe from it that way you are no longer bothered by people posting in it.
    04-25-10 08:19 PM
    04-25-10 08:46 PM
    Look I don't have time to be arguing about whose a troll or not. I'm too old for that bs. If you feel your a troll then that's on you, not me. If you could read you will see I was asking the mods just to close it. Didn't call anyone in particular a troll. Another reason this thread needs to be closed.

Unbelievable. You have a couple of issues and you point them out on the BETA thread and even ask for help and you get this. Thanks guys! Oh and your all nuts.
    Out

04-25-10 09:01 PM
    Everyone just needs to get over this and move on. Its over

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    04-25-10 09:40 PM
    Hahahahahahaha..

04-26-10 02:47 AM
    I know he is referring that this thread is for what he calls a beta. But its the same problems. Its been a year.....
    Actually as I recall it only started when the 5.0 OS's came out and due to RIM changing code in the OS is what started this mess anyway, not been a YEAR though.

It's actually rather pathetic the way people have carried on over this, personally I hope he says "eff" all of ya, the way people have been badgering him.
    04-26-10 06:04 AM
    Nothing to see here, just move along. Enjoy the day.
    04-26-10 07:09 AM
    Actually as I recall it only started when the 5.0 OS's came out and due to RIM changing code in the OS is what started this mess anyway, not been a YEAR though.

It's actually rather pathetic the way people have carried on over this, personally I hope he says "eff" all of ya, the way people have been badgering him.
    he has this app out over a year and its always full of bugs......this has always been a beta app....he cant fix it because he is not skilled enough to solve the problem
    04-26-10 09:47 AM
    It cracks me up to see all of you guys crying about a $2 dollar app when there was a point in the life of this app where everything worked just fine. Of course there were a couple issues with it for a handfull of people but the big issues didn't start till DMG tried to satisfy all the requests coming in from everyone, trying to add this and that to make everyone happy. I am sure that the OS switch had something to do with it as well...

Mind you he has a life outside doing this and can't totally 100% dedicate his time to working on this as well as other developers. My suggestion to all of you crying would be to STFU and give him time to either fix it or refund you for all your pain and suffering.

One last suggestion would be to build the app yourself (if you can do it better) if all you want to do is dog on DMG and say he doesn't know what he is doing. LMK when it drops too so the majority of us can tear it to shreds in the forums like you disrespectfull ***** are doing to DMG's app..... Get a life or a hobby, it's $2....
    Last edited by michaelwpg; 04-26-10 at 10:40 AM. Reason: language
    04-26-10 10:11 AM
    We are not gonna start this BS again are we????
    04-26-10 10:51 AM
    No we aren't. 22 pages of this and it always degrades into vitriol. Either you like
    the app or you don't but there is no need to insult / flame each other. Since no one
    seems to get that point, it ends here.
    04-26-10 10:59 AM
319 ... 111213
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD