berrypop still activates
    haven't seen the issue myself..worse case add SS to the exclusion list on the berrypopup options.
    04-10-10 10:02 AM
    ===== QUOTE linuxdaemon ====

I installed the trial version of BerryWeather and the icon showed up in SS, but I did not get any weather options within SS. I then uninstalled both BerryWeather and SimpleWeather, restarted my phone and just installed SimpleWeather. I still did not get a weather icon in SS.

===== /QUOTE ====

He is still working on that. He said in the other thread that there will be an update to SimpleWeather that will then allow for the integration. But he want's to finish SS first.
    Aaah. Thanks didn't catch that one.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    04-10-10 10:22 AM
    1. press the BB menu while SS is activated

2. Email will on display when receiving while SS is activated and only for the default email you have configured in bb options/default services.
    Thanks. I did not see that.

However, I found something that caused me to uninstall SS completely. Suppose you have SS installed and configured on your Storm 1. When you click on Clock and activate Bedside Mode, SS kicks in. Now the system is in an endless loop: when you move the slider, you get to the clock screen, then after about half a second SS locks the screen again. I had to do a battery pull to get back to the main screen. Perhaps I'm doing this wrong, :-(.

Elrohir59
    04-10-10 11:25 AM
    I have found when issue when I lock SS through my home screen sometimes when the screen dims the native lock locks over top of SS and I have to unlock the native app then unlock SS. Running .419.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-10-10 12:13 PM
    berrypop still activates
    r u saying u do not want to popup?

set "Allow Popups" to: No
    04-10-10 12:53 PM
    Okay sorry I haven't responded to everyone so here it goes...

Weather: Resized the icon and added weather options inside StormSlider Options. SimpleWeather support will be added in the next couple of days

Notifications: Still a work in progress but I think I found the issue now.

Owner Info: Now and option to turn on / off

Power Button: Now and option to turn on / off

Battery Display: Fixed this issue

I fixed a lot more then that but I forgot the rest. I'm just fixing issues as I read them in the forums.
    04-10-10 03:24 PM
    Real quick. I noticed my SS time isn't consistent with the time display on my phone.

Right now my BB time is 440 and my SS time is 411.

04-10-10 03:40 PM
    noticed wallpaper is reset to the default blackberry logo pic instead of what i chose after a hard reboot...running .419
    04-10-10 05:39 PM
    Noticing SS is running in background after unlocking factory lock.

04-10-10 07:06 PM
    I have found when issue when I lock SS through my home screen sometimes when the screen dims the native lock locks over top of SS and I have to unlock the native app then unlock SS. Running .419.

I am experiencing this issue as well. Also SS is displaying my Owner Info even though Owner info is blank under Options (BB options, not SS options).
    04-11-10 03:58 AM
    Love the new beta....it opens quick and the fact that it doesn't rotate now is great....however
    1. Can't change wallpaper,the picture I choose shows in the menu box but when I back I out the default picture shows on ss.
    2. Wish menu was in options again that was my favorite
    3. Lock button doesn't work....also didn't notice a option for it in the menu.
    Keep up good work I love this app

04-11-10 09:33 AM
    I think instead of a "clear" button there should be a backspace button. Cause if I hit the wrong number I have to hit clear a

04-11-10 12:14 PM
    Bat Pull kind of fixed the clock issue. SS is now a minute fast...no biggie.
    04-11-10 12:15 PM
    I think instead of a "clear" button there should be a backspace button. Cause if I hit the wrong number I have to hit clear and start all over. So imo backspace Is more useful

04-11-10 12:15 PM
    New Beta Is Out v5.5.1

This beta fixes a bunch of things and adds a lot of features you guys requested. The only thing really missing from this version is the Weather Options. Those are coming though
    04-11-10 01:47 PM
    How do you upgrade to the most current version? ??

New Beta Is Out v5.5.1

This beta fixes a bunch of things and adds a lot of features you guys requested. The only thing really missing from this version is the Weather Options. Those are coming though
    04-11-10 01:51 PM
    How do you upgrade to the most current version? ??
    1. Open your web browser
    2. Type this url in http://www.stormgrounds.com/bb/SSBeta/StormSlider.jad
    3. If it shows 5.5.1 ten download it if not see step 4
    4. Click your menu key
    5. Click refresh
    6. Go back to step 3
    04-11-10 02:00 PM
    I keep getting this error:

907 Invalid COD
    File not found

1. Open your web browser
    2. Type this url in http://www.stormgrounds.com/bb/SSBeta/StormSlider.jad
    3. If it shows 5.5.1 ten download it if not see step 4
    4. Click your menu key
    5. Click refresh
    6. Go back to step 3
    04-11-10 02:08 PM
    DMG, just D/led the beta.

1st issue. Have it set to launch on lock button and launch after dim, minutes set to 0.

I hit the lock button and wait to the screen dims out. I wait a few seconds, and hit a hard key and the native lock comes up. I have to unlock the native lock, and SS is running behind the native lock so I have to slide to unlock. to get into my phone.

It is double locking my phone. My permissions are set to allow. Running .419.
    04-11-10 02:58 PM
    DMG....I set launch on dim to no and my phone is not double locking like I was experiencing in my previous post, but SS is also not launching on my lock button.
    04-11-10 03:02 PM
    After installing 5.5.1, I am not seeing the issue with email popping up over top of SS now. I am seeing a couple other email issues though. When I unlock after receiving an email, my phone returns to whatever screen it was on when SS engaged. It does not show the message app, or the new message. Additionally, I have not received a single message count icon for email messages since updating to 5.5.1. SMS and BBM have worked, but not email. Those are the only ones I have tested so far. I am quite happy to have BBM added to that mix though
    Last edited by linuxdaemon; 04-11-10 at 08:32 PM.
    04-11-10 05:31 PM
    Great job with the update, DMG. However, I have run into a few problems (running 5.5.1):

The clock in the app is never perfectly in sync with the phone's actual clock. On average, it's 1-2 minutes fast.

The lock button doesn't quite work right. When I initially hit it, the phone's default lock screen appears, and only after letting it fade out and and then hitting the lock button again does StormSlider actually kick in.

Lastly, while this isn't really an issue, I would like to see the option to take "Lock Screen" off of the BlackBerry menu (the one that appears when you press the BlackBerry button). I remember the feature being in past versions, and wouldn't mind having it back.

Besides that, I love the app. Thanks!
    04-11-10 11:17 PM
    My time is off by about a minute or so too.

I dont think I've seen an mail notification yet either, I have seen facebook, and bbm.
    04-12-10 12:14 AM
    So far I have not had any notifications show up... No email, BBM or facebook. Also, the time is now 11:29am but SS shows 11:32am
    04-12-10 10:29 AM
    I am still having the same issues as I did with 5.1. I installed this version and set all permissions (except for Interactions-->Security Timer Reset, which is set to a hard "Deny") to Allow. I then rebooted the device and upon restart, was hit with a "uncaught java.lang.error exception" message. I un-installed this beta, rebooted, then re-installed this beta...same problem happens as before (SS doesn't run). Although, this time, where before I could see SS running in the background, now it doesn't even show up when I hold the BB button down to see running
    apps.

thoughts?
    04-12-10 01:21 PM
150 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD