Ok, so I have had my Storm since day one November 21st at 10:00 AM and without the leaks I would have returned it.

I have had great luck with it as I have had no click problems, rebooting, etc...

BUT, my End button only works when it wants to. Recently, it never wants to work and I literally have to wait for people to hang up.

I am worried about this new Storm. What are the chances that I have a clicking problem, random reboot, etc....? Will my buttons work?

I guess I will let you all know tomorrow when I get it.

In the meantime wish me luck.
    06-08-09 02:59 PM
    I got excited because I thought this was going to be a discussion on the Storm 2. lol!
    06-08-09 03:06 PM
    Oh, oops, I see now how the title is misleading.

Sorry everyone.
    06-08-09 03:15 PM
    Ok, so I have had my Storm since day one November 21st at 10:00 AM and without the leaks I would have returned it.

I have had great luck with it as I have had no click problems, rebooting, etc...

BUT, my End button only works when it wants to. Recently, it never wants to work and I literally have to wait for people to hang up.

I am worried about this new Storm. What are the chances that I have a clicking problem, random reboot, etc....? Will my buttons work?

I guess I will let you all know tomorrow when I get it.

In the meantime wish me luck.
    Not only is the title misleading but your question is a little quirky.
    It seems as if you think you might run into a fortune teller because there is no way anyone would know the answers to your questions unless they're psychic.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-09 03:48 PM
    Not only is the title misleading but your question is a little quirky.
    It seems as if you think you might run into a fortune teller because there is no way anyone would know the answers to your questions unless they're psychic.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    SO become a psychic and tell me what is going to happen.
    06-08-09 04:15 PM
    SO become a psychic and tell me what is going to happen.
    You will craaavvee baacoonnnnn
    06-08-09 04:26 PM
    You will craaavvee baacoonnnnn
    nice lol I just got my second storm today myself ( had my first one since 12/25/08) and I'm hoping we both will have good fortune. I'll keep my fingers crossed for u!!
    06-08-09 05:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD