I am new here, seems to be a very good and helpful website without a lot of e-thugs and BS. Im still tryin to get the hang of my new Storm, just got rid of my POS Voyager lol. Id like to know how to install Flash player so I can view videos on websites, and also have access to Sirius radio if thats possible. So far I have deleted VZ Navi and the VVM off it, and moved all my icons to a folder, read on here that should help with speed some. Im also in the process of tryin to figure this Orb program out! Any help on the Flash player and Orb deal would be appreciated!
    02-22-09 09:57 PM
    Also, if I am trying to type a word and it tries to auto correct it, how can I make it not change it? I know if I space, and just come itll change it, but its time consuming
    02-22-09 09:58 PM
    No flash on the storm.
    02-22-09 09:59 PM
    You want to change auto correct..

options>spellcheck>uncheck auto correct..

For sirius and orb read here

http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/ho...cluded-101140/
    02-22-09 10:11 PM
    Also, if I am trying to type a word and it tries to auto correct it, how can I make it not change it? I know if I space, and just come itll change it, but its time consuming
    options/spell check/
    You can turn off auto correction, or even make the minimum size to correct 5 so it won't check every single small word.

edit: oops, too slow
    Last edited by neolantis; 02-22-09 at 10:15 PM. Reason: oops, too slow
    02-22-09 10:14 PM
    If you want to ignore the suggestion just click any where on the screen

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-09 10:16 PM
    Ok, no flash on the storm. But the browser Bolt allows you to open up whatever is in the flash player and put it in you media player. Just click open. With spell check, I just click anywhere except the keyboard. Hope that helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-09 10:28 PM
    What is the Bolt browser? And thanks for that link for the Orb deal!
    02-22-09 10:45 PM
    If you hit backspace right after the auto correction occurs, it changes it back to whatever you had.
    02-22-09 10:46 PM
    Thx for the help guys! I never managed to get Orb working with USirius, it kept juss saying Restart Orb when I clicked on my channel. But ohwell! Give me somethin to mess with later on down the road haha. What are some of you guys favorite/most helpful apps on here?
    02-23-09 09:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD