I've sold my Blackberry Storm 9530 on EBay and will be receiving my NEW Blackberry Storm 2 today from Verizon. Here's my huge problem/question/concern... Will I get to keep the same PIN or will I have to go with a new one?

Thanks for any and all help with this matter!
    09-20-10 12:34 PM
    You will get a new one. PIN's are device specific, they can't be changed or moved to another phone.

If you use Desktop Manager to restore your contacts, or you use the backup feature within BBM then you have nothing to worry about. Your new PIN will automatically switch in all your contacts list. The only way your BBM contacts would know you got a new BB would be is if you tell them.
    09-20-10 01:14 PM
    You will get a new one. PIN's are device specific, they can't be changed or moved to another phone.

If you use Desktop Manager to restore your contacts, or you use the backup feature within BBM then you have nothing to worry about. Your new PIN will automatically switch in all your contacts list. The only way your BBM contacts would know you got a new BB would be is if you tell them.
    Awesome, thanks for the help!
    09-20-10 01:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD