Ok so I fibbed a bit when I said the processing clock doesnt go away. However, I have had the storm for about 2 weeks now and it seems to be getting worse and worse as the days go by. I am constantly getting the processing clock even when doing simple tasks like scrolling through apps or options screens etc. I havent changed much on the bb. Still on the .75 version. Not to many apps. The thing has also frozen about 5 times in the last week and I am forced to do a battery pull.

This a common issue with these phones? Im sorry if this has been posted already.

Thanks.
    03-05-09 06:14 AM
    The processing clock seems to be pretty common these days. I was on .76 Bell and it was ok like you said but about a month ago it started. I have since upgraded to .109 and it is still as bad or worse. The OS is much faster but the random processing clock still shows up as much.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-09 06:31 AM
    battery pull usually takes care of it. Im running .103 and im not getting process clock as well.
    03-05-09 06:57 AM
    I just noticed that my application memory is at 500 kb.
    I dont understand as I really dont have to much on the thing. Im guessing this could be part of the issue?
    03-05-09 06:58 AM
    when i got my first storm it did that all the time, after i updated to a later os it did it less often. im running .109 and its absolutely perfect, you can either pull the battery or download soft reset. that will give you back your memory for a short while.
    03-05-09 07:15 AM
    yea pulled battery , got 33 mb now.
    One thing thats running extra now is talklock, anyone else have problems with that app ?
    03-05-09 07:18 AM
    Battery pull. Cleans it right up

03-05-09 07:18 AM
    Battery pull. Cleans it right up

It doesn't. I have Quickpull and I have done several true battery pulls, sure it will reset my app memory back to 40mb but it will still happen. Change between apps it happens, changing web pages(Crackberry) even though they haven't timed out.
    It won't happen all the time but probably at least 30% of the time and sometimes for a long time, others only as long as it takes for the page to load. Maybe I need to wipe and reinstall but this all started about two weeks after I had the phone on the original .76 OS.
    On my first phone that I returned it never happened but that phone would reboot itself all the time. This phone was great for two weeks then it slowly started.
    03-05-09 08:09 AM
    Since no one has mentioned it, I'll throw it outthere. are you sure you're closing all your Apps when you're done?

Open the app switcher and see what apps are running.

whith all apps closed the only ones listed should be Browser, BlackBerry messenger, Home, Phone and Messages.

Of course it has been a Loooooong time since I was on .75
    03-05-09 09:40 AM
    Take it back and get a new one under warranty...Oh I fibbed they wont give you one....
    03-05-09 09:43 AM
    I HAVE THE SAME ISSUE! For some reason I do a pull whenever necessary and close all other then the base apps and everytime I go to lock the phone ot shows up and I have to tap the screen so it goes away please help

03-05-09 09:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD