yesterday i went and switched out my pearl for the storm. so far i must say the phone is, as of right now, awesome. i have a some questions though..........

1st......... is there a way to stop the "icon touch screen" thing to stop appearing whenever i want to use the camera. the lady at the verizon store had it where the whole screen the picture, i take it home and the bar pops up

2nd..........while exploring my phone and searching various settings, i could have swore i say something that said talk and lock or vise versa, i ignored it at first. but now today im using my phone and holding it with my ear and shoulder it clicks and starts the speaker with the pressure i use to not loose the phone, now i cant find that feature

3rd...........themes? i went to my themes and there was only 1 on there pre installed. it says its activated but when i get back to home screen its just the red verizon symbol. could this be a used phone or something?

thnx everyone
    02-07-09 07:11 PM
    1. What are you seeing? for the camera app?

2. 3rd party app locks the screen when in a call

3. no themes yet, software is not out yet to make them
    02-07-09 07:16 PM
    when i camera mode it has from right to left

200+ (amount of pix left?)

zoom 1.0x (logical

camera icon (touch to take a pik)

lightning bolt a (auto flash)

sun with exclamation point in middle

location on symbol (for geo taggin i assume)
    02-07-09 07:21 PM
    Here's an example of a screen lock.. this one is free.. search for TalkLock or ScreenLock

http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/sc...-1-7-a-151918/
    02-07-09 07:23 PM
    never seen it with out it..........Are you sure she was not showing you pictures in media.....
    02-07-09 07:24 PM
    naw man, she was taking pictures with a full screen, nothing else on the screen except whatever she was aiming at, she use the side button to snap the pik..............
    02-07-09 07:27 PM
    naw man, she was taking pictures with a full screen, nothing else on the screen except whatever she was aiming at, she use the side button to snap the pik..............
    I've never seen the camera without the toolbar either. I've have been using the storm since launch day and with every OS. The only thing that is close to this is the transparent toolbar that is present in the latest leaked OS builds. If you are sure that she did it, I would go back to the store and ask the same person to show you how they ran in without the toolbar. Then report back to us how it was done because I can bet a lot of users would like to know how it was done.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-09 07:45 PM
    the lady wasnt sure exactly what option she changed but remembers it doing that............i tried to do it like 20 times in a row and the icons still came up............then the next day i hit the camera button and they didnt show up..........the next time it happens i will take a pik with my other cell phone just to prove it lol
    02-11-09 06:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD