02-15-09 05:32 AM
28 12
tools
    No problem! That's what is so great about these forums and all the fellow addicts!

By the welcome and have fun!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks! I know i'm an addict because i'm on this site for hours at a time! Plus, playing with the Storm.
    02-15-09 05:30 AM
    As everyone said, you must ensure you don't have apps. unnecessarrily running in the backgroud. Read up on this. I keep catching myself leaving things "open". Slacker radio...etc. I have the usual 5 .. background running apps plus Vymail, bblight and peekawho. But I'm aware of it and monitor performance. I also deleted alot of crap and added apps. I wanted. The OS made a big difference. I was hesident to install a leaked OS. I didn't even know how to install the desk manager disc. But I carefully followed the instructions on crackberry and upgraded to .99. What a difference. Then I did .103. Even better. I only see some fuzzy icons once in a while, the video camera is a little choppy... I use the 1600 extended battery from Seidio---the battery can last 48 plus hours. Now I have mobile facebook, no problems. These forums have helped me so much. Good luck. Sorry for the misspellings.
    Thanks!

Quick question....is that an extended battery with a new back case?
    02-15-09 05:30 AM
    I would swap BB pin but i have no idea how to do that...I got my storm 1/10/09!! very very new to this!!
    I think you just add the pin number to contacts. At least that's how I think it is? I'm guessing it's just like an IM.
    02-15-09 05:32 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD