Hey CB nation I just got a 9530 unlocked for tmobile and I'm enjoying it now that I've sent over my service books and got mms working however I'm having some other issues and I'm wondering if anyone can help me out. My downloaded programs have not been working namely google maps, Pandora, and weather bug. I don't know if it has anything to do with the fact that it is unlocked but I would greatly appreciate some help. Also if anyone has great tips for a guy in my situation for example some programs to download or where to find themes I'd like that as well. I'm running 5.0.0.328 if anyone is curious. Hope to year from you all soon and thanks in advance! Forgot to mention that I have a 2GB media card inserted but I can not save any media files to it. Its almost a s if the phone does not even recognize that it is inserted.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by mariokie; 06-15-10 at 11:39 PM.
    06-15-10 11:31 PM
    06-15-10 11:35 PM
    Hey I checked out that article but its not an email or browser issue because I have both fully functional

06-15-10 11:43 PM
    Yeah that is odd. In those apps are there settings to choose how they connect to the network?

06-15-10 11:48 PM
    And it may be worth going to options>applications and changing the permissions in those apps to allow all. Can't really say much I do not know much about storm on tmobile

06-15-10 11:51 PM
    I set allow to all of the applications but still having problems. I have full EDGE yet Pandora says there is insufficient network, weatherbug says there is an unknown error everytime I try to put a location, and google maps never finds my location. The media card issue is also a problem.

06-16-10 07:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD