My phone was working great until yesterday. Now when I watch you tube videos the speaker cuts off and goes to headphones right away. I can play my videos and mp3's just fine. Pandora and my other apps come in and out as well, they jump and skip while playing. I have had the new Os 5.0 for a month now and this just started. Do you think this is an Os problem or just the phone? Verizon is sending me a new phone but I would rather not change if I don't need to.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-10 09:58 AM
    My phone was working great until yesterday. Now when I watch you tube videos the speaker cuts off and goes to headphones right away. I can play my videos and mp3's just fine. Pandora and my other apps come in and out as well, they jump and skip while playing. I have had the new Os 5.0 for a month now and this just started. Do you think this is an Os problem or just the phone? Verizon is sending me a new phone but I would rather not change if I don't need to.

Change the phone. I don't think it's the OS but what the hey, start fresh with a brand new refurb.
    07-07-10 10:12 AM
    Check and make sure there is no lint or anything in the headphone jack because mine did the same thing and that was my problem.
    07-07-10 10:13 AM

It's not an OS issue. If Verizon is already sending you a new phone why mention that you'd rather not change it? Seems that should have been worked out BEFORE they sent you another one. My advice: just change it. Don't copy over any databases except for calendar and contacts.
    07-07-10 10:14 AM
    Will it be a refurb or a new phone?
    07-07-10 10:15 AM
    By the way I got aggrevated that they did not even look at the phone. They just sent me a new one.
    07-07-10 10:18 AM
    Most important can work and no physical damage.
    07-07-10 10:37 AM
    Will it be a refurb or a new phone?
    most likely a refurb as that's all they are required to provide unless you are within the first 30 days and then you are entitled to a NEW phone.
    07-07-10 11:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD