I just got the S2 yesterday and so far I love it. I have to put it down lol. I just came from the Curve 8530 and I loved that phone but I wanted to try something new. What are some things you c! With this phone, apps, themes, etc.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-04-10 08:08 AM
    Welcome, glad you love your S2! You can forget about puting it down for a while. This phone is addicting. There's lots of information here to help you trick it out just the way you like. It took me 2 months to get my S2 all set up with the apps, theme, wallpaper, and settings that make it such a joy to use.

One app I would highly recommend is QuickLaunch. Nice utility app that helps you quickly get to the things you use most.
    05-04-10 09:14 AM
    Welcome to the S2!

Just glance thru the forum, you'll learn all kinds of stuff.

Start with - Storm2 Tips & Tricks

Enjoy!
    05-04-10 02:17 PM
    Welcome to the addiction. I've had mine since early January and still have a hard time putting it down on a day to day basis. Love this phone to death. I coddle it like retired men coddle their poodles. Find little sweaters (cases) for it to wear in the winter, clean it's screen protector, or get it removed and get a new one for it..
    05-04-10 02:36 PM
    It is a great device.
    05-04-10 02:38 PM
    Forget about putting it down! Just feels right in the hand...like the world spins just a little bit smoother. Surfing the forums is a good way to pick up on things like nlitenme says.

05-04-10 02:56 PM
    Welcome I got mines in feburary and haven't put it down yet!!
    05-04-10 02:56 PM
    I just got the S2 yesterday and so far I love it. I have to put it down lol. I just came from the Curve 8530 and I loved that phone but I wanted to try something new. What are some things you c! With this phone, apps, themes, etc.

Hey, me too! Got mine yesterday, came from the 8530 and I can't put it down either! My husband got the S2 last month and I've been having phone envy, only had my 8530 not even 2 months and I had to switch. My birthday is coming up so it was a good excuse to get one. Hope you keep having fun with it!
    05-04-10 04:52 PM
    there are tons of free and paid themes all over the forums, along with applications for just about anything you might need.
    05-04-10 05:16 PM
    05-04-10 06:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD