New to CB and BB. I got my original Storm on 1/7 with a build of 12/29 in Mexico. Had issues with the clicking but it did work if I pressed it down rather hard, and the random reboots. After reading a lot of posts on here I was very scared to take it back and start the process of the endless returns.

Needless to say the new one is a 1/6 from Canada build and it's been awesome so far. She wouldn't give me the box to keep though, "You get what you came in with." No issues with the screen being soft so far though.

I can definitely see why you call these crackberrys now. It's addicting. Everything you need right here in your hand (with a few exceptions).
    01-15-09 01:48 PM
    nice ... you'll love your phone more as you use it
    01-15-09 01:50 PM
    Just an update:

The screen looks more vibrant than before and it's definitely easier to click no matter where I press. Very responsive.
    01-15-09 02:11 PM
    Just an update:

The screen looks more vibrant than before and it's definitely easier to click no matter where I press. Very responsive.
    Must have been a good day. I too just received a replacement built in Canada on 1/6, and it's absolutely amazing. No dust, a MUCH smaller light leak from the edges, tight buttons, and a damn near perfect click screen. Also has the brighter screen that I prefer.

LOL! And hey, a fellow Richmonder! Hi there!
    01-15-09 02:18 PM
    Well Hello there neighbor. I just noticed since you said it that the button on the bottom seem to be a lot better also. They don't jiggle at all when pressing them.

Seems like they are starting to come around with better production maybe?
    01-15-09 02:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD