05-23-10 02:23 AM
56 123
tools
    I dont like the texting on the new 5.0 either. I dont like deleting one message and it deletes everyone from that person. I know you can go in and delete each one but it is way worst than the old SMS texting. Also I have been getting a lot of duplicate messages from people. Then I delete one and they all get deleted.
    10-28-09 08:19 PM
    I'm telling ya, it is a setting in the phone that is sending the text message. Not a verizon thing.
    10-28-09 08:43 PM
    yeah I been getting the double txt as well kind of annoying.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-09 08:54 PM
    from sms screen push green phone button, push call, done. I only get this on some of my contacts(the callback number) and they are all verizon. I don't know why. I think it has to partly do with what field you have their number in, in contacts.
    10-28-09 09:30 PM
    I know this may be a bit late, but I'd have to agree- when I updated the OS from 4.7 to 5.0 i was NOT thrilled with how squished the SMS screen got when you opened a text, and I am not thrilled with the fact that the keyboard appears by default - which is not an issue on BBM- what if I want to read through the thread first? If i put my finger on the text it doesnt make the keyboard go away like it would in the browser. It seems the only way to rectify this is to manually select "hide keyboard" everytime you open an SMS.. kinda annoying... anyone know how to "fix" this?
    05-22-10 10:15 PM
    ^^^^ Versions above .328 (which is what you're on) will have what you're looking for.
    05-23-10 02:23 AM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD