05-29-09 12:01 PM
108 ... 345
tools
    maybe this is asking too much or just not within the scope or desire of the program, but one thing i have wondered is whether it would be possible to create sort of a hybrid between quicklaunch and shortcutme...

what i mean by that is i love the multi-click ability of shortcutme (it is the reason i currenty choose it over quicklaunch) but the option to just quickly scroll down a list without 'seemingly' opening another program of quicklaunch is very intruiging.

my question/suggestion is would it be possiblt to (since using shortcutme you use both convenience keys for it anyways) to have the option of setting one of the keys to open like it does now on one click, while the option to have the other open a scrolling list without opening a new screen (ala quicklaunch)

like i say, that may be asking too much but i think the first developer to be able to integrate multi-click shortcuts with a scrolling list within the program a user is in (to enable the easier multitasking) is going to have a huge advantage over others
    I dont see what the big deal is, why does it matter if you are brought to another screen or its a pop up? They both take the same amount of time to display. Now if your saying this becasue you think you should just be able to scroll and not have the keyboard i could see your point there...But just becasue one is a little menu and the other is a full screen doesnt make one easier over the other. I have used them both and this did everything i needed, QL did not.
    05-20-09 10:07 AM
    License key for me isn't working for me after updating to 148
    05-20-09 10:13 AM
    License key for me isn't working for me after updating to 148
    I am updating right now, ill let you know if i have the same issue.
    05-20-09 10:19 AM
    No issues for me.
    05-20-09 10:51 AM
    quick ?:

is/can it b possible to customize ur apps (like setting up ur shortcuts) from a computer and send it the storm?

uhh, after writing dat, i realized it mite've sounded like a strange concept, but seriously, is/can it?
    05-27-09 11:46 PM
    Email sent

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-09 05:03 AM
    quick ?:

is/can it b possible to customize ur apps (like setting up ur shortcuts) from a computer and send it the storm?

uhh, after writing dat, i realized it mite've sounded like a strange concept, but seriously, is/can it?
    yes. you can load your config and back it up to a txt file on your mem card.
    05-28-09 06:36 AM
    yes. you can load your config and back it up to a txt file on your mem card.
    k thx

@Vijik: can u add a sms and mms shortcut dropdown item? (not talking bout the msg_sms; msg_pin; etc, they all go into composing mode, i just want to access the actual sms and mms screen, where u can open the txt/mms messages)
    05-29-09 12:01 PM
108 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD