Hey guys,

Just got my replacement Storm (because of the screen click issue) and I noticed there was no phone icon. I had it on my old Storm (can't remember if it was there with .76, but it was with .109). I just loaded .113 onto the replacement and its still not there...help please!!!

Cheers
    03-24-09 06:33 AM
    the phone icon is on .109
    03-24-09 06:39 AM
    I had the phone icon on my old Storm when I was running .114 too...
    03-24-09 06:43 AM
    There is no phone icon with the default theme on any of the OS i've run (.75, .90 or .109) .. normally i've had to install a user-created theme and I'll see it then. Otherwise, pushing the green phone button does the same thing.
    03-24-09 07:02 AM
    Hey guys,

Just got my replacement Storm (because of the screen click issue) and I noticed there was no phone icon. I had it on my old Storm (can't remember if it was there with .76, but it was with .109). I just loaded .113 onto the replacement and its still not there...help please!!!

Cheers
    My first two ideas:

1) Pull up the screen with all your icons, hit the BB button and choose "Show All" just to make sure it wasn't hidden somewhere
    2) Go to Options->Theme, hit BB button and select "Restore Theme Defaults" in case you've got a refurbished phone and someone moved the phone icon into another folder.

Hope that helps.
    03-24-09 08:52 AM
    2) Go to Options->Theme, hit BB button and select "Restore Theme Defaults" in case you've got a refurbished phone and someone moved the phone icon into another folder.

Hope that helps.
    Worked like a charm!!! Thanks!
    03-24-09 07:11 PM
    Worked like a charm!!! Thanks!
    Glad it helped! I had a similar problem with my Today Plus theme after installing a leaked OS but resetting the theme defaults fixed it... I guess I learned the hard way
    03-24-09 08:46 PM
    was gonna say the same as bugg. glad it worked. sorry for the repeat. just saw it.
    03-24-09 09:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD