Just a Public Service Announcement. NOT ALL BUILDS AFTER 2/25/10 have the updated screen. I got two Storm 2 devices in a row, that had build dates of 3/xx/2010 and BOTH of them have uneven screens. I should be receiving my 3rd unit on Thursday. I'll let you know if the screen is even.
    04-21-10 03:28 AM
    sad that you're wasting your time, and verizon and rim money, just to get a screen that's perfectly flat. mine isn't 100% exactly level, but it works just fine... good grief
    04-21-10 03:38 AM
    sad that you're wasting your time, and verizon and rim money, just to get a screen that's perfectly flat. mine isn't 100% exactly level, but it works just fine... good grief
    He's the customer. If either VZW or RIM are sending him new equipment, then they are in effect agreeing that this is a defect in manufacture. Just because you're willing to accept it doesn't mean everybody else should.
    04-21-10 06:35 AM
    I have a question to all the replacements. I have a Strom 2 9520 with Vodafone Germany. Is there a replacement also available? The guy in the shop never heard something of a new replacement. Or is it only the 9550 which has the updated hardware?
    If there is no replacement for 9520 would you recommend me to get a Bold 9700 or better wait for an other BB which will be released later.
    04-21-10 07:05 AM
    My back button sticks and then sometimes triple clicks. Took it to VZ and they sent a replacement. The replacement device was horrible. The screen had a yellow tint to it and was very dark (same brightness setting). The bottom of the screen was a lot higher than the bezel. I sent it back. I am going to keep my phone and just deal with its issues. I have lost all confidence in the replace.end devices.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-10 07:21 AM
    must be a mexican made, my one is hungarian made no issues at all

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-10 07:26 AM
    One of them was Mexico 5 and the other was Canada
    04-21-10 02:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD