The QL list doesn't use the same font settings as other items in the BB. How can I make it do that.

When QL list is displayed the menu list then comes up on the right instead of the left which is the BB default.

Also noticed tha the ICONS at bottom of screen don't show up when doing SMS or Email.
    02-06-09 11:32 AM
    Anyone have any ideas....
    02-06-09 03:00 PM
    There are no fixes for 1 & 2 yet, that's just how the app runs for now. I'm not sure what the 3rd one means.
    02-06-09 04:31 PM
    There are no fixes for 1 & 2 yet, that's just how the app runs for now. I'm not sure what the 3rd one means.
    When you use QL for SMS and Email the ICONS that are normally shown at the bottom of the screen are not there...check it out. Compare regular SMS launch with QL SMS launch.
    02-06-09 04:35 PM
    When you use QL for SMS and Email the ICONS that are normally shown at the bottom of the screen are not there...check it out. Compare regular SMS launch with QL SMS launch.
    The tool bar not being on the bottom of a new sms message is known and I believe cheetah is working to get it in there. For now you can still hit the bb key and send from there.
    02-06-09 05:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD