I have a new problem that just started occuring. I have updated to .85 the day it was leaked and have had no problems.

This morning when I woke up, I had no e-mails, I could not connect to the browser but could make phone calls. I did a battery pull and after a reboot the screen got stuck and said MEMORY CARD INSERTED. I clicked the screen and got a black verizon logo screen.

I did the battery pull a couple more times... same thing. Then, I removed the memory card, did a battery pull and everythign was fine.

Then, I put card back in.... repeat.... got the Black Verizon screen.

Any ideas? The card is nowhere near full... I only have about 50 pictures and a handful of documents on it.

Being on New Years Day, I am thinking my storm is not Y2k9 compliant :-)
    01-01-09 07:25 AM
    This probably should have been posted in Storm OS/OS Beta Discussion...But anyway its a known issue with the .8X leaked versions. Problem does not exist with .75 or .76. This is the main reason I ended up downgrading.
    01-01-09 07:38 AM
    WOW! Upgrades give you memory card problems????? Dosent surprise me.

I moved my files, formatted my memory card and now I am up and running again.... for now!
    01-01-09 07:42 AM
    Anyone else had issues? It is apparent it is with the memory card.
    01-01-09 11:04 AM
    There are a couple others who have had issues with their memory cards, like you, after a format it works fine
    01-01-09 11:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD