OTA Install www.toysoft.ca/beta/picPuzzleStorm.jad

Note:

- Make sure all the permissions are set to ALLOW.
    - If you get a white screen then press the menu key and select New Game.
    Last edited by Smiley88; 12-30-08 at 07:47 PM.
    12-30-08 07:31 PM
    Nice. I'm excited to try this.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-30-08 07:40 PM
    I am going to download i'll let you all know how it works. I am new to BB's but all of the sudden I feel like I've become a guinea pig for all these different apps. Hope it works my gf would love this
    12-30-08 07:49 PM
    I can't seem to get this to work. I set the sample pictures folder to use but it won't do anything when I select new game. It just has a white screen and that's it

12-30-08 07:53 PM
    I can't seem to get this to work. I set the sample pictures folder to use but it won't do anything when I select new game. It just has a white screen and that's it

do you have all the permissions set? when you select the folder do you see the thumbnail pictures?

i dont think you can use the sample pictures. they are locked. try some of your own.
    12-30-08 07:57 PM
    I like it so far. It could do some fixing visually. Also I think if you could slide the pieces it would be a bit more interactive instead of clicking. but so far so good
    12-30-08 08:00 PM
    I like it so far. It could do some fixing visually. Also I think if you could slide the pieces it would be a bit more interactive instead of clicking. but so far so good
    you dont have to click. just touch the screen.
    12-30-08 08:01 PM
    This going to be free? seems cool. Downloading now as i leave my house

Edit: nevermind, i see that it's trial mode Mine isn't working though, gonna try and reinstall it now.
    Last edited by CSSVT; 12-30-08 at 09:00 PM.
    12-30-08 08:04 PM
    That worked. The samples must be locked.

12-30-08 08:15 PM
    Sweet thank you.

12-30-08 08:27 PM
    This download is for the trial and it expires after 10 days (or something like that). Is this trial limited to 2 pictures? I kept getting the same pictures over and over.

12-30-08 09:06 PM
    This download is for the trial and it expires after 10 days (or something like that). Is this trial limited to 2 pictures? I kept getting the same pictures over and over.

it is limited to 5 pictures in the trial mode. uncheck Random checkbox in the prefs to cycle to all the pics.
    12-30-08 09:26 PM
    I can't seem to play. Its asking me for a Registration Code and also tells me it expires on 2009-01-09 @ 22:21.

Did I install something incorrectly?
    12-30-08 09:51 PM
    These are my thoughts:

What I like:

You can change basically everything about the puzzle from the lines to the numbers and size. I like how it uses your own pictures

What I think could be changed:

don't have the images resized. Not all my pictures from my phone are taken on the camera thus not that appropriate size and gets stretched.

Also, like someone said above, I think you should be able to slide it across and make is a little more dynamic. I like the click, but I would like the slide action rather than just touching the screen

And one last thing. There should be a scramble options that allows you to scramble the puzzle as much as you want. THe auto scrabmble is a little too easy sometimes and also a change picture option
    Last edited by imann101; 12-30-08 at 10:02 PM.
    12-30-08 09:59 PM
    These are my thoughts:

What I like:

You can change basically everything about the puzzle from the lines to the numbers and size. I like how it uses your own pictures

What I think could be changed:

don't have the images resized. Not all my pictures from my phone are taken on the camera thus not that appropriate size and gets stretched.

Also, like someone said above, I think you should be able to slide it across and make is a little more dynamic. I like the click, but I would like the slide action rather than just touching the screen
    if the images is too large it will just resized to the fit the screen.

we can try adding slide but all you do is touch the square and dont have to click it.
    12-30-08 10:01 PM
    I can't seem to play. Its asking me for a Registration Code and also tells me it expires on 2009-01-09 @ 22:21.

Did I install something incorrectly?
    you dont see the Trial button? try scrolling down.
    12-30-08 10:02 PM
    if the images is too large it will just resized to the fit the screen.

we can try adding slide but all you do is touch the square and dont have to click it.
    But also, if its too small it will resize it as well. Or if it is in a different ration than the storms 320x480 screen
    12-30-08 10:41 PM
    They have a free version and you slide it.. this app was VERY well written.

it is called MiaPuzzle.. I am using .91 beta but after typing this up I did a search and found this:

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=122599

p.s. after reading the thread, you can't use your own pictures in the free version.
    12-31-08 05:13 AM
    I downloaded this and tried it...meh.

As someone else stated previously, it stretches some pictures to fit the whole screen so, they look funny. The auto-scramble is way too easy (5 moves to solve it, really?), and I have to say, I don't like taking a simple game app like this and having to give it ALL permissions.

Why does your game have to have access to my internet connection, location data or phone? Why does it need access to my e-mail database or my contacts information in order to work properly?
    12-31-08 08:08 AM
    here is version 1.0.8

OTA www.toysoft.ca/beta/picPuzzleStorm.jad

-added swipe. to move the square just swipe the direction you want to move anywhere on the screen

- fixed the minor bug when the touch routine. instead of swipe you can just touch the square to move

- if think the puzzle is too easy then goto the Prefs and uncheck "Challenge" checkbox. In Challenge mode it starts really easy to difficult.

If you still encounter white screen when you start it just press the menu key and select New Game.
    01-01-09 05:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD