Going to try the Droid X(assuming they have one available on the 21st). I am expecting to like some of it and hate some of it. i am so used to the the Storm's easy functionality I'm betting the layout of the Droid will bother me some. But I will give it a fair shake, like I did the Storm.

If I don't like it I will turn it in and get a Storm2 and then wait for another line to come available for a NE2 with Verizon in December and give my wife the Storm......Oh, gees, she will never figure it out Maybe I will give it to one of my kids
    07-12-10 03:00 PM
    Im thinking about having steak for dinner. Anyone with me?
    07-12-10 05:20 PM
    Im thinking about having steak for dinner. Anyone with me?
    LOL, funny...........
    07-12-10 05:27 PM
    Put me down for medium rare with English mustard.
    Its raining here. That sucks because I wanted to take my dog for a walk. His name is Buster and he is a chihuahua. Earlier I fixed the idler pulley on my truck. It has been a productive day for me overall. Maybe I will just read the paper.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Mondays are usually horrible at work but today wasn't that bad. Good thing because I'm off to the beach with the family in 2 weeks. Then...football season is near. Go Giants!
    07-12-10 05:30 PM
    Going to try the Droid X(assuming they have one available on the 21st). I am expecting to like some of it and hate some of it. i am so used to the the Storm's easy functionality I'm betting the layout of the Droid will bother me some. But I will give it a fair shake, like I did the Storm.

If I don't like it I will turn it in and get a Storm2 and then wait for another line to come available for a NE2 with Verizon in December and give my wife the Storm......Oh, gees, she will never figure it out Maybe I will give it to one of my kids
    You can't mention anything Droid in here because it upsets those who are stuck with bb's.
    07-12-10 05:32 PM
    You can't mention anything Droid in here because it upsets those who are stuck with bb's.
    Wow, for someone that "READS" so much as you stated in another post, you sure come across as an "ignorant one01"
    07-12-10 05:42 PM
    I can see my work here is already done.

07-12-10 05:47 PM
    work was alright today got alot done... loved the weather today here in south fl.. i think it's great that they have tosh.O on demand his show is pretty funny.. anyone ever watch it? his stand up is pretty funny to...
    07-12-10 05:53 PM
    Wow, for someone that "READS" so much as you stated in another post, you sure come across as an "ignorant one01"
    Come on man! Haven't we been through this already? The last time we spoke, your feelings were hurt and the mods asked me to play nice, and I felt really guilty. So please spare me the name calling, it will only hurt you in the end.

Your apology is accepted.
    07-12-10 05:59 PM
    Just trying to be nice and give ideas out for those contemplating a change. No need to be rude. I'd expect that from I-Phone users...
    07-12-10 06:05 PM
    The only thing regarding the Storm2 in the OP's OP is that he might get it if he doesn't care for the X. As his intent is to get something other than a Storm2, and he's not discussing the Storm2 in any way other than "might purchase if" one would think this is a post about the Droid X. And with as many fanbois posting in here it's almost expected that anything Droid is going to be looked at negatively unless the poster is very eloquent in a comparison. Otherwise it belongs in the Droid forums, yes?
    07-12-10 06:07 PM
    Yes
    10 char

07-12-10 06:11 PM
    07-12-10 06:17 PM
    Uh. I HAVE a Storm and am going to the Droid and possibly back. So I'd say it involves talk about a Storm.
    Don't get your panties in a wad.
    If you are this defensive about a stupid phone I can't imagine the carnage when you find your wife in bed with someone else......
    07-12-10 06:32 PM
    Its raining here. That sucks because I wanted to take my dog for a walk. His name is Buster and he is a chihuahua. Earlier I fixed the idler pulley on my truck. It has been a productive day for me overall. Maybe I will just read the paper.

I have a German Shorthair Pointer that would like to have sex with your chihuahua. It doesn't matter if Buster is male or female...my dog likes to hupm anyhting that will stand still. Would Buster be interested?
    07-12-10 06:35 PM
    I don't think it upsets anyone, it's just that we click on the link to get into this section of the forum to either seek out a solution for a problem we're having with our S2 or to see if we can help someone that needs help with their S2...not to read about somebody getting a Droid. We all know how to go to the Droid section if we want to read about them.
    07-12-10 06:39 PM
    I don't think it upsets anyone, it's just that we click on the link to get into this section of the forum to either seek out a solution for a problem we're having with our S2 or to see if we can help someone that needs help with their S2...not to read about somebody getting a Droid. We all know how to go to the Droid section if we want to read about them.
    Maybe you should actually read your own reply...
    07-12-10 06:41 PM
    I did...I loved it.
    07-12-10 06:43 PM

I'm remedying the problems with my Storm by replacing it with a Droid X. I am honest enough to admit I like the Storm a LOT and may even go back to it. I don't see anything wrong with discussing options to fixing the problems you alluded to. A fix can be getting another type of phone. The only way I even heard of a Droid X was in this very forum. And I think Storm owners want to hear from Storm owners about other phones.
    Last edited by bigbadwulff; 07-12-10 at 06:47 PM.
    07-12-10 06:45 PM

I'm remedying the problems with my Storm by replacing it with a Droid X. I am honest enough to admit I like the Storm a LOT and may even go back to it. I don't see anything wrong with discussing options to fixing the problems you alluded to. A fix can be getting another type of phone. The only way I even heard of a Droid X was in this very forum.
    I think that's great. But you should post it in the Droid section where others can cheer you on.

Would you like to meet my dog?
    07-12-10 06:47 PM

Oh, no! Please don't go, we will miss you sooooo much. What can we do to make you stay?
    Is that the reaction you were looking for?

Or, how about...
    A Droid X? Wow, you are so cool! You'll be able to pick up tons of chicks now.

Seriously, what are people looking for when they start these threads?
    You don't need to be a drama queen. Leaving doesn't warrant a new thread.
    The fact of the matter is most of these guys never leave anyway. Just look at TheOne01.
    07-12-10 07:23 PM
    Come on man! Haven't we been through this already? The last time we spoke, your feelings were hurt and the mods asked me to play nice, and I felt really guilty. So please spare me the name calling, it will only hurt you in the end.

Your apology is accepted.
    BAD TROLL, back under the bridge until your told to come out............I'm shaking in my boots.

Oooooooooooo sooooooooooooooo scaaaaaaaaaaaared

Back on topic, I agree with posting in the Droid section, to the OP I don't think anyone here is trying to be an a$$, just look at it from the perspective of seeing about a thousand of these threads started daily from those switching to another device and it pertains nothing to the S2 thread except you telling us your trying the X and if it don't work out you'll be back. Unfortunately most people here, including myself like to come and see what new problem or solution has been asked about or posted and then finding 3 pages of threads about those leaving or trying another device gets a little annoying and then these usually turn into what this has with everyone saying to post in the Droid, Apple, etc. forums instead of here.

Hope this clears it up and your not offended.
    07-12-10 07:26 PM
    Oh, no! Please don't go, we will miss you sooooo much. What can we do to make you stay?
    Is that the reaction you were looking for?

Or, how about...
    A Droid X? Wow, you are so cool! You'll be able to pick up tons of chicks now.

Seriously, what are people looking for when they start these threads?
    You don't need to be a drama queen. Leaving doesn't warrant a new thread.
    The fact of the matter is most of these guys never leave anyway. Just look at TheOne01.
    Jake storm? Really? The name says it all.
    07-12-10 07:27 PM
45 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD