Were you able to track down those log entries?
    I just wanted to thank Tafasa for his proactive approach to my specific problem. I have been freeze-free since the updates have been released.

Thanks!
    04-02-10 07:07 AM
    The 2.0.0.2 version has finally resolved my long standing problem with voice dialing over bluetooth while the unit is locked! I finally don't have to touch my phone while in the car when I dial out with my headset.

Thank you Tafasa for the resolution.
    04-02-10 12:24 PM
    Hey tafasa! Did you like my theme? The awesome face theme? Has anyone seen my theme yet? Or tried it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-10 10:37 AM
    I just wanted to thank Tafasa for his proactive approach to my specific problem. I have been freeze-free since the updates have been released.

Thanks!
    I'm kicking myself in the head right now. I got the email that patternlock was updated. I had updated to the previous two versions without any problems. With 2.0.0.3 I am freezing on every reboot. I can't get into my phone at all. I even tried the trick where I call my phone, which used to give me a new unlock screen, but that didn't work. Unfortunately, I did not back up version 2.0.0.2 or 2.0.0.1.
    04-06-10 06:43 AM
    I'm kicking myself in the head right now. I got the email that patternlock was updated. I had updated to the previous two versions without any problems. With 2.0.0.3 I am freezing on every reboot. I can't get into my phone at all. I even tried the trick where I call my phone, which used to give me a new unlock screen, but that didn't work. Unfortunately, I did not back up version 2.0.0.2 or 2.0.0.1.
    It really sounds like something strange with your device, because the changes introduced in both those builds would have no effect on that issue. Have you tried loading a different OS other than that hybrid?
    04-06-10 08:45 AM
    It really sounds like something strange with your device, because the changes introduced in both those builds would have no effect on that issue. Have you tried loading a different OS other than that hybrid?
    I haven't tried a newer hybrid but I probably will soon. Until then, I guess I'm back to the 1.5 version since I didn't back up 2.0.0.2.
    04-06-10 09:26 AM
    I haven't tried a newer hybrid but I probably will soon. Until then, I guess I'm back to the 1.5 version since I didn't back up 2.0.0.2.
    Can you try to send us the log again when the freezing occurs for you?
    04-06-10 09:28 AM
    Can you try to send us the log again when the freezing occurs for you?
    Until I get an opportunity to install a different OS, I've turned off autolock on startup. I can at least use my phone with the .3 version of patternlock. Thanks again for your help.
    04-07-10 05:17 AM
    I updated to a newer hybrid and so far, after multiple battery pulls, I am not frozen out. I can't say for certain why I was having issues but it does appear that a new OS install fixed my problem.

Thanks again.
    04-09-10 06:14 AM
    I have a request for this kickass app i've been using for quite sometime now. Since there is already BeWeather integration, i'm wondering if its possible to allow the patternlock background to automatically be whatever wallpaper BeWeather has set up. My reason in asking this is i use a combination of PatternLock, BeWeather, and Wallpaper Changer. BeWeather gets its wallpaper from a "weather.jpg" file which Background Changer automatically randomly changes. It'd be nice if PatternLock could just re-load "weather.jpg" each time the device is locked.
    05-20-10 12:07 PM
    I have used PL in the past and deleted. I put it back on yesterday, but unfortunately it seems to be leaking my memory. Have dropped over 5 mb since this morning. It seems to settle down after losing about 7mb. That being said, I noticed with my current theme it leaked for a few days and quit. Hoping that will be the case with PL because I like it. Anyone else notice this? Thanks.
    05-20-10 12:23 PM
    I have used PL in the past and deleted. I put it back on yesterday, but unfortunately it seems to be leaking my memory. Have dropped over 5 mb since this morning. It seems to settle down after losing about 7mb. That being said, I noticed with my current theme it leaked for a few days and quit. Hoping that will be the case with PL because I like it. Anyone else notice this? Thanks.
    i've not noticed any leaks in the later version. I only have 6MB left after booting anyway and it always remains stable. I'm using the OS6 theme
    05-20-10 01:33 PM
    I haven't noticed any memory leak issue with PatternLock.
    05-20-10 08:46 PM
    I just updated today after seeing this post. However, when I try to customize the lock screen with the themes that come with the phone, it won't show the pictures when lock. Patterlock actually goes back to the default screens.
    I noticed the images have little locks beside them, but I can get them to show as regular themes, just not as a patternlock theme.
    Is there any way to use the stock BB themes with PatternLock?
    05-21-10 12:17 AM
    I'm using the latest version and I've noticed an odd thing happening. I lock my phone, then put it in the cradle next to the bed for use as an alarm clock. Patternlock is set to disable when charging, so the phone does go into bedside mode. It seems like after an email comes in, the phone locks again, so it's no longer in bedside mode. Kind of frustrating. Version 1 didn't do this. I believe I have all my settings correct. I'm not new to patternlock.
    Anyone else see this?
    05-21-10 09:17 AM
    I'm using the latest version and I've noticed an odd thing happening. I lock my phone, then put it in the cradle next to the bed for use as an alarm clock. Patternlock is set to disable when charging, so the phone does go into bedside mode. It seems like after an email comes in, the phone locks again, so it's no longer in bedside mode. Kind of frustrating. Version 1 didn't do this. I believe I have all my settings correct. I'm not new to patternlock.
    Anyone else see this?
    i did notice this just the other day. I had to turn off my radio during bedside mode to keep the clock up.
    05-21-10 11:11 AM
    That's sort of good to hear. At least I'm not just missing something. Unfortunately for me, I can't turn my radio off. I'm on 24h call.

This seems like a bug. I hope it gets fixed in an update soon.
    05-21-10 11:58 AM
67 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD