07-26-10 05:20 PM
185 1234 ...
tools
    Not only does PL lock your phone up solid, but the customization is incredible!

Tafasa, you've outdone yourself!

Get at me if anyone wants the .pltheme file for this.. !! Great Update!!
    That looks great! Send any themes you guys create to pltheme @ tafasa.com and we will try to set something up for easy access to PatternLock themes. It would be great if you send your background and a screenshot along with any themes you submit
    03-28-10 08:45 PM
    phone is rebooting after the uninstall of the 1.x version. can't wait to install 2.0
    03-28-10 09:29 PM
    Ultimate lock doesn't have the turn off feature. Crap

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-10 10:12 PM
    Did the 1.x version have an option to add an unlock password as well? I forget
    03-28-10 10:42 PM
    Did the 1.x version have an option to add an unlock password as well? I forget
    1.x had the option to password protect your options as well but it worked in a different way. You now can't view anything without putting the password first. There were changes all over the place since it was rewritten from scratch so it is likely you will encounter many things you didn't see in version 1.x
    03-28-10 10:54 PM
    been playing for the past hour with all the options..working great with OS 517 on S2. I'm surprised there wasn't an update fee..would of been well worth it.

Question..Maybe for a future update is it possible to have an option to display the current conditions.hi/lo with berryweather? I'm guessing it might have been left out due to layout size restriction and not sure if the rim OS allows but to put the default lock behind PLock or an option to have a passcode with Plock as well (not just for the option menu) It's my paranoia I guess.
    03-29-10 12:15 AM
    Will be submitted for review, and should hopefully arrive within a week.
    That would be a handy piece of info to have in the initial post. I just uninstalled and in mid-reboot before finding this little tidbit of info.
    03-29-10 12:52 AM
    Just installed and been mucking around with it.

One word - awesome.

Finally an app that locks properly on the standard lock button. Now I can free up my LHS button.

App seems solid and bug free.

Question - Has anyone had problems with battery drain. My phone. Went flat in 4 hours. 3 hours after installing patternlock 2.0

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    03-29-10 04:59 AM
    I too had excessive battery drain, so I uninstalled it. Don't know for sure whether Pattern Lock was the cause, but the needle of suspicion certainly points towards it.
    03-29-10 05:02 AM
    I've been using the free pl app and it works great for me, but I have been meaning to get the paid app soon. Couple questions...is the lock pattern for applications the same as the main lock screen or can they be different?

Also, in the paid version can the red pattern lines not be shown?

Is PL only available on crackberry not mobihand? Just wondering since I had a coupon from a recent order

03-29-10 07:20 AM
    Just installed and been mucking around with it.

One word - awesome.

Finally an app that locks properly on the standard lock button. Now I can free up my LHS button.

App seems solid and bug free.

Question - Has anyone had problems with battery drain. My phone. Went flat in 4 hours. 3 hours after installing patternlock 2.0

We have noticed no battery drain in our tests. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the application as well as doing at least one reboot after installing?
    03-29-10 08:43 AM
    Is there anyway to transfer purchases from BB Appworld to Mobihand/Crackberry? BB Appworld is killing me with the reviewing! I want this app now :-(
    03-29-10 09:16 AM
    That would be a handy piece of info to have in the initial post. I just uninstalled and in mid-reboot before finding this little tidbit of info.

Did the same thing here, I'm gonna stop buying from app world, this sucks!! There should be some way to download this instead of waiting. Some help please tafasa since we have paid for this app
    03-29-10 09:52 AM
    Battery drain was never an issue during testing. I know I haven't had an issue and it wasn't reported at all during any of the betas.
    03-29-10 10:27 AM
    +1 on the no battery drain issue! Excellent app upgrade. Excellent.
    03-29-10 10:32 AM
    We have noticed no battery drain in our tests. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the application as well as doing at least one reboot after installing?
    I will give that a try right now.

The more I fiddle with the app the more I love it.

03-29-10 10:52 AM
    Great, just what I needed...more time to make icons. Thanks.

BTW ..Awesome upgrade! Good job. This app support transparent gifs?

My avatar is now my lock dots! TANG SOO TO YOU GUYS!

Mike
    03-29-10 11:10 AM
    PatternLock 2.0 is FREE for ALL existing customers! Even with all these great features, PatternLock is still one of the cheapest locking applications on the market, regularly priced at $2.99.
    Nice job on the update! I've purchased other "slider" type lock programs, had nothing but battery drain and memory issues. Really appreciate you offering this as free upgrade - can't say the same for the other applications with all the battery and memory issues.... Patternlock was one of my first applications I purchased for my Storm.

As FYI I'd not call this "cheapest" -- cheap has a certain negative connotation to it. May refer instead as "least expensive"
    03-29-10 11:13 AM
    Great, just what I needed...more time to make icons. Thanks.

BTW ..Awesome upgrade! Good job. This app support transparent gifs?

My avatar is now my lock dots! TANG SOO TO YOU GUYS!

Mike
    I tried it with my avatar, but I am getting the white corners around the icon.
    How did you set the transparency?
    03-29-10 11:16 AM
    Thanks Tafasa! Great upgrade, on point as always...
    03-29-10 11:50 AM
    [QUOTE=nulldog;4906050]I tried it with my avatar, but I am getting the white corners around the icon.
    How did you set the transparency?[/QUOTE

It appears Patternlock supports transparent GIFs...
    you need a photo editor that supports transparent gif's. I use MS photo editor. It comes with MS office. Then I set the background area outside the logo to be transparent. sometimes you have to do a little painting to clean up the junk.
    03-29-10 01:31 PM
    PatternLock also supports transparent PNG files
    03-29-10 01:35 PM
    Everyone who pm'd me for the theme.. Email has been sent.

Tafasa - sent you an email as well.

03-29-10 03:59 PM
    PatternLock also supports transparent PNG files
    I installed the program and now notice that when I lock my phone that the screen is sensitive every where I press when locked. In the past it would only respond when I pressed the bottom part of the screen when the screen was locked.
    03-29-10 04:08 PM
    Uninstalled , rebooted , installed then rebooted and Still seem to be getting bad battery drain. Going to uninstall the app for a day and see if it still occurs.

Went from fully charged at 6pm to 40% at 9.30pm with no calls and a few facebook email reads.

Wierd.

03-29-10 05:16 PM
185 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD