That's why I personally don't use blackberry app world always having issues.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-10 05:46 AM
    Hey tafasa like the add on with options for selecting the pltheme file great work as always :-)

04-02-10 05:47 AM
    Hey tafasa like the add on with options for selecting the pltheme file great work as always :-)

Don't forget to share any themes you guys have created with us so that we can put it up on the theme site. Visit PatternLock Themes for themes, dot images and instructions on how to submit
    04-02-10 08:52 AM
    Will you post on this thread when the App World version has been fixed? :-D
    04-02-10 09:39 AM
    Will you post on this thread when the App World version has been fixed? :-D
    I don't know if there will be a specific point when all problems will be fixed. It seems to be hit & miss with users, but it seems gradually more and more users are getting the update to download for them. We haven't heard back from App World support yet.
    04-02-10 11:20 AM
    I was excited to finally see v2.0.0.2 show up in AppWorld. Then I downloaded/installed it and I couldn't find any differences. Deleted it, downloaded it again, but noticed while downloading that the file final download size was 262k/202k (not a typo). So, it looks like they are showing v2, but when you hit install, you are still getting the old version.
    ditto. It shows I have version 2.0 installed when I go into Options>Applications but there is nothing new in the options. I did uninstall like it said before installing the new version. I also had the same experience where it showed 262k/202k when downloading and it shows in App World and the Applications list in Options that I have v2 installed but I'm sure it is still the old one.
    04-02-10 11:40 AM
    With the application lock feature, if I set the camera as one of the apps, sometimes the pattern gets stuck behind the camera image. Can't clear the "live video image" even if I do manage to trace the pattern ok. I'm still stuck with the camera image without any camera controls. If I select the BB menu button I can see the little blue arrows to scroll through the menu but the actual menu is now stuck behind the camera image too.
    04-02-10 12:55 PM
    With the application lock feature, if I set the camera as one of the apps, sometimes the pattern gets stuck behind the camera image. Can't clear the "live video image" even if I do manage to trace the pattern ok. I'm still stuck with the camera image without any camera controls. If I select the BB menu button I can see the little blue arrows to scroll through the menu but the actual menu is now stuck behind the camera image too.
    This is a side effect of the way the camera works on the BlackBerry. The camera image shows up above everything else, and it isn't directly controllable, resulting in this strange behavior. The application locking list just lists all the applications installed on your device. We may consider forcefully removing the camera from that list since it isn't always possible to show a lock screen above it.
    04-02-10 01:38 PM
    never had this problem with the older PL versions. I like the newer version better but thought it was worth a mention that I didn't have the problem before this newer version.
    04-02-10 02:06 PM
    never had this problem with the older PL versions. I like the newer version better but thought it was worth a mention that I didn't have the problem before this newer version.
    Were you running the same OS with the previous version too?
    04-02-10 02:24 PM
    I know how I can get this to show up in AppWorld very soon.... I'll just buy it again via MobiHand... should then only take a couple of minutes to see people posting that AppWorld has their s**t fixed.
    04-02-10 02:37 PM
    yes. Same OS.
    04-02-10 03:47 PM
    Tafasa, the app is definitely on the money. I just have one request that would make it perfect. Is there anyway in one of your future versions that you could add that Facebook icon the way you did the BB messager? I ask only because now, like many people my Facebook icon pops up as much as my Messager icon. Thanks again!
    04-02-10 04:59 PM
    Great app update. Is there anyway to see small thumbnails of the images when trying to select the wallpaper? Or an option added to the menu when looking at pictures to set as pattern lock wallpaper?

04-02-10 05:40 PM
    Any update on time to the AppWorld? It shows that 2.0.0.2 is there, but then when I try to install, it says, "PatternLock is not available for download from the App World." In other words, I uninstalled the one I had in order to update, but instead have no application now! Is there any other way I can get the new version?
    04-02-10 08:23 PM
    Any update on time to the AppWorld? It shows that 2.0.0.2 is there, but then when I try to install, it says, "PatternLock is not available for download from the App World." In other words, I uninstalled the one I had in order to update, but instead have no application now! Is there any other way I can get the new version?
    When it tells you that, please make sure you are logged in the My World section. There is a login option in the menu of that section.
    04-02-10 08:29 PM
    When it tells you that, please make sure you are logged in the My World section. There is a login option in the menu of that section.
    Okay, somehow I was logged out. . . I feel pretty dumb now, lol.

Thanks!
    04-02-10 08:33 PM
    Okay, somehow I was logged out. . . I feel pretty dumb now, lol.

Thanks!
    That's good to hear As an update, it seems most users are having no problem downloading 2.0.0.2 from the App World now. If you were having issues before with it sending you an old version, give it a try now to see if the issue is resolved.
    04-03-10 05:19 PM
    That's good to hear As an update, it seems most users are having no problem downloading 2.0.0.2 from the App World now. If you were having issues before with it sending you an old version, give it a try now to see if the issue is resolved.
    App world download still not working... Shows 2.0.0.2 downloads over the 207KB size...
    04-03-10 08:55 PM
    The personalize options with this app is outstanding! So many ways to customize exactly the way I want it to look and respond. Keep up the great work!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    04-03-10 09:36 PM
    Just want to point out a typo i spotted on the PatternLock Theming page.

"When/how does my theme get saved?
    After you have PatternLock setup the way you like, got to Opions > PatternLock > Appearance and click the button that says "Save"...."

The word options is missing a t.
    04-05-10 12:57 AM
    Just want to point out a typo i spotted on the PatternLock Theming page.

"When/how does my theme get saved?
    After you have PatternLock setup the way you like, got to Opions > PatternLock > Appearance and click the button that says "Save"...."

The word options is missing a t.
    Thank you very much for pointing this out. The problem has been corrected.
    04-05-10 08:57 AM
    App world download still not working... Shows 2.0.0.2 downloads over the 207KB size...
    same here.. deleted it 2x, logged into my app world, reloaded it and same issues.. looks like its the same build.
    04-05-10 11:53 PM
    I just want to say this by far a MUST have app for your storm 2. I started with the 1st light free version that came out just try it and got hooked. Upgraded to pro and now 2.0. Great updates amazing app. I use it for locking the phone, phone call lock during calls and most importantly locking applications. That way im not worried about people in my private stuff when i let them use the phone.

My only notice with this new version is that under the list of applications/programs to lock...MEDIA is gone. so I cant lock my pictures etc. Is it called something else now??? or just got taken out in this version?
    04-06-10 08:54 AM
    My only notice with this new version is that under the list of applications/programs to lock...MEDIA is gone. so I cant lock my pictures etc. Is it called something else now??? or just got taken out in this version?
    In OS 5.0, Media isn't really an application anymore. It is more of a collection of icons in a folder, so it isn't really possible to lock "Media". However, most of the media components are actually just different versions of "File Explorer". If you choose to autolock when "File Explorer" is brought in the foreground, that should lock your media components.
    04-06-10 10:52 AM
185 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD