Uninstalled , rebooted , installed then rebooted and Still seem to be getting bad battery drain. Going to uninstall the app for a day and see if it still occurs.

Went from fully charged at 6pm to 40% at 9.30pm with no calls and a few facebook email reads.

Wierd.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    What are your options set to? What did you change from the default settings?
    03-29-10 05:27 PM
    Can someone explain to me how you change the dots to your own graphic... I must be missing something, I can't figure it out for the life of me... THanks
    03-29-10 06:45 PM
    To me the best thing improved on this version is the ability to have pop ups appear over pattern lock. Thanks for that update I can use pattern lock again.

The ability to be able to change colors is nice also. I am using that gun background also I hope they come up with a site to download themes like that.

All in all this is a good update.

03-29-10 07:51 PM
    This updated app is ridiculously great! I have set this app to where I have a fully transparent lock screen giving me a full screen wallpaper. The only thing that highlights is when I slide my fingers along the chosen route...all the options to customize make this app stand out on its own...great job developers on this app...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-29-10 08:00 PM
    2 quick questions: does this always lock during a call and when you charge it, like when in bedside mode, does it pop up over the clock (i tried the old lite version and it did it every time)
    03-29-10 08:15 PM
    2 quick questions: does this always lock during a call and when you charge it, like when in bedside mode, does it pop up over the clock (i tried the old lite version and it did it every time)
    There is an option for it to lock during calls to enable or disable.

For bedside mode, Im not sure about the trial, but with the paid you can set it to disable when charging and the clock with show, as soon as you unplug it will enable the lock. I love this feature as my 2 year old takes the phone of the charger and I know its locked/blocked from making accidental emergency calls(you can also enable emergency calls if you wish by enabling the option) .

By far this app has the most unparalleled features!!!

Hope that helps
    Last edited by pearlfanatic; 03-29-10 at 09:47 PM.
    03-29-10 09:45 PM
    are any apps able to override the lock? i use where's my phone, and i had to stop using stormslider cause it didnt let the alert page (when activated) pop over SS.

i need a lock that is in control 99% of the time. except when i activate WMP. then that screen needs to come to the front, then if they can get past that they're stuck with the passcode lock. that would be perfect.
    03-29-10 10:59 PM
    Check out this thread for some dot images to get you started

http://forums.crackberry.com/f145/pa...images-444930/
    03-29-10 11:26 PM
    I changed a few things like colors and weather app integration.

Locked orientation to portrait.

I might try and install again and leave all settings at default and see what happens.

I uninstalled the app last night and took ot off charge at 9am and its down to 79% after a few emails and texts and some web surfing. A lot better than before.

Just wondering about OS versions as I am on a 9528 running seanrens V7 hybrid over a 497 base.

Was this beta tested on any hybrids.

03-30-10 04:58 AM
    I changed a few things like colors and weather app integration.

Locked orientation to portrait.

I might try and install again and leave all settings at default and see what happens.

I uninstalled the app last night and took ot off charge at 9am and its down to 79% after a few emails and texts and some web surfing. A lot better than before.

Just wondering about OS versions as I am on a 9528 running seanrens V7 hybrid over a 497 base.

Was this beta tested on any hybrids.

I was a tester and have a 9550. Currently on OS 5.0.591 Hybrid. No battery drain whatsoever.
    03-30-10 07:11 AM
    are any apps able to override the lock? i use where's my phone, and i had to stop using stormslider cause it didnt let the alert page (when activated) pop over SS.

i need a lock that is in control 99% of the time. except when i activate WMP. then that screen needs to come to the front, then if they can get past that they're stuck with the passcode lock. that would be perfect.
    yes. There is a setting in the options that you can set to allow this. I use berrypopup and sms popup, and both of those will appear above the locked screen. you can close it, or reply to the pop ups, if you choose to repy, or open email, you will have to enter the pattern before you can do anymore, but the pop up will appear. and you can choose to allow this or not allow it. I am not sure about your WMP, I know the above 2 I listed will pop up over the lock.

In my opinion, this is the best update to this version.
    03-30-10 07:22 AM
    Wow, tafasa and their customer service sucks, I emailed them with no reply regarding a different place to DL the update since app world wont be updated till who knows how long. Nice Tafasa!
    03-30-10 07:23 AM
    Wow! People have no patients. Its not their fault that app world sucks. Its not their fault you bought it from app world. I do agree that having to sit on the sidelines and watch is bad but come on.
    This was a major update and probably should have a fee attatched but it doesn't.
    Don't you think that everyone that bought from app world is sending emails wanting to play?
    Give it a little time and be thankful that you won't have an upgrade fee.
    Ps. If its that deep for ya just buy it again from mobi. I have done this before to keep from having to wait on updates.

03-30-10 07:52 AM
    Preach my brother!

03-30-10 08:01 AM
    Wow, tafasa and their customer service sucks, I emailed them with no reply regarding a different place to DL the update since app world wont be updated till who knows how long. Nice Tafasa!
    TOTALLY UNCALLED FOR COMMENT. Tafasa develops, AppWorld sells. If you have problem with getting download from AppWorld you should contact them (let me know what you think of THEIR customer service ). Another option? Buy another copy through Crackberry's app store (Mobihand). It's only 3 bucks - and NEVER buy another app through AppWorld (it's worked well for me that way).
    03-30-10 08:41 AM
    TOTALLY UNCALLED FOR COMMENT. Tafasa develops, AppWorld sells. If you have problem with getting download from AppWorld you should contact them (let me know what you think of THEIR customer service ). Another option? Buy another copy through Crackberry's app store (Mobihand). It's only 3 bucks - and NEVER buy another app through AppWorld (it's worked well for me that way).

Tafasa could have the decency to at least reply and say, 'sorry but you will have to wait for app world to update' or something like that....but to be ignored completely.......FAIL!~
    03-30-10 09:03 AM
    Common sense tells you they're sorry you bought through crap world and that you'll have to wait for the update.

03-30-10 09:06 AM
    Tafasa could have the decency to at least reply and say, 'sorry but you will have to wait for app world to update' or something like that....but to be ignored completely.......FAIL!~
    Or you could just take 2 minutes of your time before trying to flame the developer and see that this issue has already been addressed??????

I'm not sayin, I'm just sayin....
    03-30-10 09:20 AM
    Your email was received less than 24 hours ago. We get many emails a day, and it takes time to address all of them.
    Last edited by tafasa; 03-30-10 at 09:34 AM.
    03-30-10 09:32 AM
    And you could read another hundreds post about same issue in this thread.
    So easy to bash developer for your own mistakes.
    03-30-10 09:36 AM
    yes. There is a setting in the options that you can set to allow this. I use berrypopup and sms popup, and both of those will appear above the locked screen. you can close it, or reply to the pop ups, if you choose to repy, or open email, you will have to enter the pattern before you can do anymore, but the pop up will appear. and you can choose to allow this or not allow it. I am not sure about your WMP, I know the above 2 I listed will pop up over the lock.

In my opinion, this is the best update to this version.
    yup, it works perfectly with WMP. i set it to let programs force over top of it, and did some testing. no issues at all. this app rules!
    03-30-10 11:06 AM
    Yes it does..

03-30-10 11:44 AM
    Can anyone on here tell me if there screen when locked using Patterlock is sensistive all over? With the BB native lock, the screen is only sensitive along the bottom row when locked. This is not the case when I am using Patterlock. Is this normal functioning for Patterlock?
    03-30-10 01:24 PM
    Can anyone on here tell me if there screen when locked using Patterlock is sensistive all over? With the BB native lock, the screen is only sensitive along the bottom row when locked. This is not the case when I am using Patterlock. Is this normal functioning for Patterlock?
    What OS version are you running? RIM have changed how the power / lock key works in .512. I have issues when I assign PL to the Power / lock key, i.e. can't power down, screen not locked (firm) like yours.

My work around (there are some many options in PL) is to press the power / lock key and put the unit into stndby and just have PL time out after 5 mins (you can select from 1 sec or more) after the backlight goes off. That way the screen is firm until you press the lower keys, you then have to press the power keyagan and swipe your pattern.

I use the location option to disable the auto lock feature in PL when in my home and office, another great feature.

As a backup ( I am paranoid after my last phone, a Tour, was stolen) I have the native lock kick in after an hour of no use and require the native PW when connected to a computer. I also lock certain applications like memo pad, address book and Options, using the app lock feature in PL.

I even go sof far as to delete the text saying it is patern locked and have the dots and backgroud disabled so you really have to know where to swipe to unlock it.

I had the last version and was very impressed, this version has a few quirks but I have configured it to work very well for me.
    03-30-10 09:22 PM
    The update is now available in the App World
    03-31-10 09:05 AM
185 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD