They emailed me today and said it was in the mail for testing !

When I get the new one in the mail I'll post up pictures of the differences in the two versions. I can't WAIT ! I love version 1.0 but has some issues. 2.0 is gonna ROCK !
    03-25-09 01:37 AM
    Awesome, I can't wait to see the difference.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-25-09 02:33 AM
    I poked a hole in mine somehow called them and they are sending me a new one. hope they are sending the same one they sent you
    03-25-09 06:36 AM
    I poked a hole in mine somehow called them and they are sending me a new one. hope they are sending the same one they sent you
    As soon as I get it, I'll post side by side pictures...
    I love mine...
    03-25-09 12:33 PM
    Nice...my sister got the original one and I told her to email them about the click issues in the corner and bottom of the screen...
    03-25-09 01:28 PM
    I got this for a reply when I asked them yesterday when it would be available:

We do not have a specific date that the new Storm case will be available at this time. We are hoping to have it by the middle of April at this time, but that time could change depending on production of the case. If you have any other questions please feel free to email me.

Thank you,
    03-25-09 01:36 PM
    I got this for a reply when I asked them yesterday when it would be available:

We do not have a specific date that the new Storm case will be available at this time. We are hoping to have it by the middle of April at this time, but that time could change depending on production of the case. If you have any other questions please feel free to email me.

Thank you,
    The OP did say he was getting one for testing, so hopefully the testing goes well and we will see it by the time you were told.
    03-25-09 01:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD