Ok I love 109. Think it's the best OS to date as far as stability and speed.

I think it was in 99 where the go button was added for during browser, I think it would be great to make the enter button be a send button in mms and sms just like in bum.

Just a thought. I want to thank the guys for all the leaks and their hard work.

If anyone else has ideas for the next update leave them here but not the same old flick screen etc. Its been said a hundred times.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-09 03:53 PM
    Only one problem. If I wanted to enter a 'Return' how would I do it?
    The go button works because you don't have to enter a return when you type a URL.
    02-25-09 04:24 PM
    Only one problem. If I wanted to enter a 'Return' how would I do it?
    The go button works because you don't have to enter a return when you type a URL.
    I never put a return in sms, but maybe just like BBM have in the settings "press enter key to send" options are yes and no this way you can have it either way. would be nice
    02-25-09 07:34 PM
    There are many ways to send a mms/sms. You can either swipe the keyboard down and press the send button or double click the blackberry button. Both options seem pretty sufficient for me.
    02-25-09 07:37 PM
    What is the next OS you are referring to? the .11x line is at least a week old now, and the .12x line was moved through very rapidly (usually indicates a huge bug).
    02-25-09 07:39 PM
    Good to see you back Sith, hope the kid wasn't too sick. I don't think there is a version that the OP is talking about, just general improvements to the OS, in comparison to .109, as its the most current leaked OS.
    02-25-09 07:52 PM
    Double clicking the BB button is a pretty easy way to send an sms/mms

I would like the ability to control what processes stay open and not.
    Like the browser: it's ALWAYS open in the background, taking up memory. This limits the creation of apps, and how fast they can run.
    02-25-09 08:06 PM
    Good to see you back Sith, hope the kid wasn't too sick. I don't think there is a version that the OP is talking about, just general improvements to the OS, in comparison to .109, as its the most current leaked OS.
    Correct thank you, I use the bb button twice but when I am on BBM and sms at the same time with two people i get all messed up, nothing major it's easy to press bb twice just saying I would enjoy it.

Also agree that controling open apps would be great, It drives me nuts that browser is always open but it has been that way on every BB i've owned and they have run very fast. I'm sure this has more processor power than the pearl or like models, I know they will get it down eventually until then I actually enjoy all these leaks, fun and gives me and I think us all something to look forward too, it's like an Xmas but we don't know the date. lmao

P.S. Hope the kiddo is all well now Sith
    02-25-09 09:12 PM
    What is the next OS you are referring to? the .11x line is at least a week old now, and the .12x line was moved through very rapidly (usually indicates a huge bug).
    good to hear from you Sith
    02-26-09 12:56 AM
    Fyi. Enter button was always go in browser, even on my 8703. Only change was the graphic for the storm. I agree with the above post, just hit bb twice for sms send

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-26-09 01:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD