02-07-09 04:59 PM
75 123
tools
    I'll say this, if you would just do some researching it is right under your noses.
    02-07-09 03:37 PM
    In my moustache?
    02-07-09 03:40 PM
    uh oh...everyone needs to get excited!!!! haha
    02-07-09 03:41 PM
    and the messiah will descend from the clouds and bring peace throughout the world...

I'm guessing you people think strippers really like you too..
    Forgetting Sarah Marshall is a great movie.
    02-07-09 03:42 PM
    You have inside scoop? I would welcome an OTA upgrade and getting off the leak bandwagon for good. My BES admins would also welcome not generating an activation code every other week.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    You only need a new enterprise activation password if you activate ota. Next time plug into a computer that has an Outlook profile that connects to your mailbox and use DM to activate.
    02-07-09 03:43 PM
    I'll say this, if you would just do some researching it is right under your noses.
    ^ = Epic gheyness.
    02-07-09 03:43 PM
    all i see is my storm running slacker
    02-07-09 03:44 PM
    I don't get how if anyone besides some well known person on here like CX says something like this no one believes him. But...no I'm not gonna tell you guys.
    02-07-09 03:46 PM
    So you're taking your ball and going home?
    02-07-09 03:48 PM
    I don't get how if anyone besides some well known person on here like CX says something like this no one believes him. But...no I'm not gonna tell you guys.
    Because you haven't given any information? All you said was a official release is coming soon. OK???
    02-07-09 03:49 PM
    don't worry....i don't blame you for not saying anything. i respect you for that decision
    02-07-09 03:50 PM
    Just playin with you dude. I know for a fact that an Official Release is within 1 week from today.

I believe you.
    02-07-09 03:51 PM
    I believe you. I have a strong feeling that everything is in the works...
    With the app store coming this March we will definitely need a new Os to march.

Nuff Said
    02-07-09 03:52 PM
    Blueberrry look on the bright side. It got to three pages before the flaming started. I think that's a new CB record. Hahaha.

CX, Sith and a few others are KNOWN to provide accurate reliable information.

You on the other hand are not. So many here who are praying for an OS leak/update will view this as a tease and well.........they start flaming.

Again not attacking you I get some pretty good info from a friend of mine on BBM but i'd never post it here without proof. Why should anyone believe me?
    02-07-09 03:53 PM
    You need to earn credibility it is not given as a handout. To earn it you need to say what you know and if your information actually happens you will gain credibility. But if you make a blanket statement that is generic there is no real information there. Although you believe you are giving us information at this point you have given us nothing.
    02-07-09 03:54 PM
    Another divine revelation!
    Because CX has credibility, when someone comes out right and says....NEW OS IS COMING SOON, there is obviously going to be speculation unless proven. So expect it.

I on the other hand believe what anyone says on these forums because i like to hope that its right, even if its someone who only has one post. its just nice to hope.
    I hope you are right.... you just made me excited...
    Because CX has credibility, when someone comes out right and says....NEW OS IS COMING SOON, there is obviously going to be speculation unless proven. So expect it.

I on the other hand believe what anyone says on these forums because i like to hope that its right, even if its someone who only has one post. its just nice to hope.
    honestly, hope is a wonderful thing. hahaha
    02-07-09 03:56 PM
    I guess the real answers will come within the next few days, Im just so anxious to know if the next one will work as well as my .99 is working, Which is FLAWLESS!! Cmon Blueberry, Not even a version number?
    02-07-09 03:57 PM
    the right under our nose comment makes no sense.
    02-07-09 04:01 PM
    Not unless you're talking bout the sense of smell.
    02-07-09 04:04 PM
    I will believe it, when I see it.
    02-07-09 04:06 PM
    lol, i just think he means it going to come soon ... lol. i dont think he means there is info out there becuase i have looked lol...
    02-07-09 04:06 PM
    Not unless you're talking bout the sense of smell.
    + eleventy gillion
    02-07-09 04:07 PM
75 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD