Don't worry about these betas there is gonna be a new official release soon...also it will be higher than these betas. I believe.
    No it's not the March 31 "target" date from BGR...

This is what I heard.
    Last edited by blueberry15; 02-07-09 at 03:36 PM.
    02-07-09 01:47 PM
    Hi blueberry15,
    why are You so sure about that? My orb does not tell me anything about it. Do You know version numbers, is it for the 9530 and 9500 models, does it contain the portrait QWERTY?
    Please, give us some more meat, lol...
    02-07-09 01:54 PM
    You have inside scoop? I would welcome an OTA upgrade and getting off the leak bandwagon for good. My BES admins would also welcome not generating an activation code every other week.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-09 01:55 PM
    There will be beta always higher then official os. I'm totally happy running betas. Betas are what make the world go around.

02-07-09 01:57 PM
    And you got this marvelous revelation how??
    I mean MY magic eight ball says "Answer cloudy, try again later".
    02-07-09 01:59 PM
    There will be beta always higher then official os. I'm totally happy running betas. Betas are what make the world go around.

They are all betas until a carrier releases. How do you think they get released? Go to be tested first. Beta then that same version can become official if approved
    02-07-09 01:59 PM
    Ya. I love the beta scene. If I don't like a certain version I'll go back to the one I like the best. But an official release does mean it will be pretty darn stable which sounds nice.

02-07-09 02:01 PM

I'm talking about the betas out right now.
    02-07-09 02:01 PM
    Hi blueberry15,
    why are You so sure about that? My orb does not tell me anything about it. Do You know version numbers, is it for the 9530 and 9500 models, does it contain the portrait QWERTY?
    Please, give us some more meat, lol...
    .90 has full QWERTY in portrait.
    02-07-09 02:03 PM
    Don't worry about these betas there is gonna be a new official release soon...also it will be higher than these betas. I believe.
    No it's not the March 31 "target" date from BGR...
    does your source provide anymore information?
    02-07-09 02:10 PM
    i heard about the new release coming tomorrow
    02-07-09 02:12 PM
    does your source provide anymore information?
    All I'm gonna say is that, we are close to an official release.
    It will come....
    02-07-09 02:13 PM
    Tomorrow!!!! Really!!!! I am so excited. Please confirm.
    02-07-09 02:21 PM
    All I'm gonna say is that, we are close to an official release.
    It will come....
    Will it be a higher release then .109?
    02-07-09 02:24 PM
    Blueberry this is NOT an attack on you but we see these threads here everyday (unless you're a known insider on CB) why should we believe you?

Official OS coming soon is not exactly something i'd call credible. Hope you understand i'm not hitting at you but with all the BS you've got to be skeptical.
    02-07-09 02:26 PM
    Will it be a higher release then .109?
    Not to sound mean, but what do you mean by will it be higher than .109? Where do you get this number from? Did you just pick it out of thin air? Why didn't you ask if it would be higher than .105 then? I'm just really curious as where some people get their numbers from.
    02-07-09 02:30 PM
    Not to sound mean, but what do you mean by will it be higher than .109? Where do you get this number from? Did you just pick it out of thin air? Why didn't you ask if it would be higher than .105 then? I'm just really curious as where some people get their numbers from.
    it's an updated thread where it states all the builds out in the wild. kevin made it somewhere. i dont have the link though
    02-07-09 02:31 PM
    Its the latest known beta version for the storm. Someone must have it, it just hasn't been leaked yet.
    02-07-09 02:32 PM
    Blueberry this is NOT an attack on you but we see these threads here everyday (unless you're a known insider on CB) why should we believe you?

Official OS coming soon is not exactly something i'd call credible. Hope you understand i'm not hitting at you but with all the BS you've got to be skeptical.
    I get what your saying. I'm not that known on here so why should people believe me. I'm not gonna say to believe me or not to, but this is just the information I got from a very reliable source. "We are close to a official OS release..."

I'll agree with that. I've seen all these threads of new releases and new betas coming out but nothing really happens.
    and the messiah will descend from the clouds and bring peace throughout the world...

I'm guessing you people think strippers really like you too..
    02-07-09 02:33 PM
    You very well know where these numbers come from. Until a select few members here and one dude i know tells me or says otherwise these number are being pulled from where the sun don't shine.
    02-07-09 02:34 PM
    .109 is the latest known beta. At least on here, CX updated it yesterday. It hasn't been leaked out yet, it might not ever be leaked.

Here's the list...
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f95/lat...-builds-58960/
    02-07-09 02:35 PM

I have to agree, we see this type of thing everyday...
    just if you can give a source(not a VZ tech rep/manager) and some details then i will happily back up your claim and it will reduce the number of trolls saying, "oMfG wat a N00b, I wantz leak now pl0x"...
    02-07-09 02:35 PM
    I am absolutely, positively sure that an new Official OS will be released by............................................the end of this year.

Geez..
    02-07-09 02:36 PM
75 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD