Hey!
    I just got my new storm2 (first BB ever) and Im having a hard time figuring things out.
    #1) Is there a way I can put my most used apps on the main BB page? (like the desktop area) If so, how?

#2) can I somehow change the browser to go straight to google or something else?
    05-08-10 03:45 PM
    highlight any icon you want to move to the main page, click the BB button, then "move to folder" select 'home'

for the browser

options>broswer configuration

change start page to 'home page'

and fill in google.com as the home address
    05-08-10 03:51 PM
    If you're asking about how to change the icons that show up when you only have your wallpaper with the 5 icons across the bottom, just hit the menu button to bring up the home menu screen, highlight an icon, hit the menu button again, and select move. The first 5 icons (the top row) are the 5 that show up when you back all the way out to the wallpaper screen.
    05-08-10 05:50 PM
    You can show up to three rows of 4 icons (not 5 as previously posted) by going into Options > Themes and choosing Layout.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-08-10 06:17 PM
    You can show up to three rows of 4 icons (not 5 as previously posted) by going into Options > Themes and choosing Layout.

Thanks plkcable for the correction, I just answered this same question in the Bold forum and forgot where I was. My bad.

05-08-10 09:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD