When receiving a new email/sms/bbm/etc the red blinking new message indicator performs as expected. however, after about 15 minutes it stops even when i still have not acknowledged the message. is there a setting somewhere on the storm that i can change this to always stay on until a message is read?
    05-14-10 10:50 AM
    It shouldn't stop just become a lot less frequent. Are you sure you're not just a bit impatient?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-14-10 11:25 AM
    ive been testing over the last hour or so with an unread message and after the 15 min have yet to see the indicator. dont know if there is a way to configure it or not.
    05-14-10 11:34 AM
    ive been testing over the last hour or so with an unread message and after the 15 min have yet to see the indicator. dont know if there is a way to configure it or not.
    that's the way it works. nothing wrong.
    05-14-10 11:46 AM
    A shortcoming of BB operating system in my opinion. thats why people buy apps like BBALERTS.
    05-14-10 12:33 PM
    that's the way it works. nothing wrong.
    That is not the way mine works. I would check the Profile settings and Messages > BB Menu > Options > General Options > Display New Message Indicator = Yes
    05-14-10 07:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD