what store/what time?

anyone going to the store in paramus? anyone living in jersey knows that if you want something on launch day in paramus, better get there earlyyyyyyyy. shopping capital of bergen county. im thinking round 6am. probally earlier>
    11-19-08 05:57 PM
    I live in AC, but i'm not going Friday =(
    11-19-08 06:00 PM
    ha AC is my home away from home!
    11-19-08 06:01 PM
    My office is about a mile from a Verizon corp. store. I'll be there either in the morning before work or during lunch if the lines are too long in the morning. Can't wait!!!!
    11-19-08 06:04 PM
    Im in Passaic County and I plan on going Friday afternoon to my local Circuit City. I hope they will still have them!
    11-19-08 06:21 PM
    I work at the kiosk in Circuit City on Route 46, Wayne NJ just shy of Willowbrook mall. I cant wait to see how things turn out both here, at our other location across the street on Route 46 E and everywhere else in our zone.
    11-19-08 06:23 PM
    I work at the kiosk in Circuit City on Route 46, Wayne NJ just shy of Willowbrook mall. I cant wait to see how things turn out both here, at our other location across the street on Route 46 E and everywhere else in our zone.
    Really? Cool, that is the one I go to! I am gonna try the Circuit City first, and if you guys are sold out () i will try the VZW store across 46. Any idea on how many you guys are getting? Also, is Paul still working at the kiosk?
    11-19-08 06:28 PM
    I will be going to the Verizon store in Flemington!
    11-19-08 06:33 PM
    I'll be going to pick mine up in Mt. Laurel.
    11-19-08 06:36 PM
    My fist stop is to ride by the VZW in Clifton if that doesn't look good then I have to head into the city
    11-19-08 06:38 PM
    I'll be going to the South Plainfield store bright and early!
    11-19-08 07:11 PM
    I will be at the store in Bridgewater, NJ at about 6:30.
    11-19-08 07:13 PM
    im gonna be at VZW store on Route 10 across from the best buy in East Hanover, NJ anybody? anybody? bueller?
    11-19-08 07:16 PM
    I just talked to the Clifton store they confirmed they are opening at 8am, she took down my information and claims they will be calling names off the list for people in -line
    11-19-08 07:37 PM
    I just talked to the Clifton store they confirmed they are opening at 8am, she took down my information and claims they will be calling names off the list for people in -line
    hmmm.... they told me it's first come first server!!
    11-19-08 07:42 PM
    Honestly I really don' know if I want to take my chances with 8am opening if it crazy there and I can't get one, that means i won't get into the city until at least 9:30 which will kill all my chances of getting on at a New York location

This whole wait is killing me I just want Friday to get here already
    11-19-08 07:48 PM
    I'll be going to pick mine up in Mt. Laurel.
    Are you going to the one on Rt. 73? I'm pretty sure that's in Mt. Laurel. If so, tell them to hold one for me! haha. I have school and then work and won't be able to get there until around 8:45.
    11-19-08 07:48 PM
    just double checked the paramus store was told the same thing twice two days in a row by two different people. opens 1 hour early at 8am, first come first serve, he said they will have PLENTY in stock.
    11-19-08 07:53 PM
    I actually pre-ordered it at the Garden State Plaza a while back and the guy called me Sat and said I was first on the list I can come as early as 10am......I made an appt. for 4:00 cuz i have work and cannot take off.
    11-19-08 07:55 PM
    I will be at the store in Bridgewater, NJ at about 6:30.
    I was told they're opening at 7, is that what you have too? I probably won't be going there. North Brunswick's the closest to me but they still say they have no idea what time they're opening.
    11-19-08 08:00 PM
    im gonna be at VZW store on Route 10 across from the best buy in East Hanover, NJ anybody? anybody? bueller?
    I'll see you there. I called and they said they are opening at 9am.
    11-19-08 08:05 PM
    I just called the one in the Echelon Mall (if anyone is from the Voorhees area) and I'm hoping that no one will really think of that store to go into on Friday. I'm going to head over after school since it's about a 4 minute drive.
    11-19-08 08:07 PM
    I will be getting mine at my store on friday around 1 p.m.. thankfully i don't have to wait in line. I would advise everyone to give a call to some local dealers before you make the trek to NYC. I know some stores in Northern NJ, Sussex and warren counties will have some available.So just give a search for Verizon stores in the area
    11-19-08 08:14 PM
    Just registered guys, been lurking for a long time. Looking to get a storm friday morning before work, I was planning on hitting up the store in clifton as well. Hmmm sounds like there is going to be a bit of a line there. Ive never been in the store, how many reps do they have. I wont have time to be standing around for a few hours.
    11-19-08 08:17 PM
    just double checked the paramus store was told the same thing twice two days in a row by two different people. opens 1 hour early at 8am, first come first serve, he said they will have PLENTY in stock.
    is that route 17 or route 4...17 said they will have "a lot" in stock...didn't hear about 8 am opening though.
    11-19-08 08:18 PM
89 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD