Probabaly hitting the Mt Laurel store on 38 or the Burlington Mall
    11-19-08 08:22 PM
    I'll see you there. I called and they said they are opening at 9am.
    did you ask about phone quantity? things of that sore, any info will be awesome.
    11-19-08 08:22 PM
    Just registered guys, been lurking for a long time. Looking to get a storm friday morning before work, I was planning on hitting up the store in clifton as well. Hmmm sounds like there is going to be a bit of a line there. Ive never been in the store, how many reps do they have. I wont have time to be standing around for a few hours.
    I've only been in there a few times but on average it seems like they have 5-6 reps.
    11-19-08 08:25 PM
    is that route 17 or route 4...17 said they will have "a lot" in stock...didn't hear about 8 am opening though.

im talkin bout the one on rt17. im still goin pretty early, you know how things get in this area.
    11-19-08 08:27 PM
    im talkin bout the one on rt17. im still goin pretty early, you know how things get in this area.
    Absolutely. I'll be there at 6:30. I expect everyone to be on the mobile forums just so we can keep ourselves entertained.
    11-19-08 08:29 PM
    did you ask about phone quantity? things of that sore, any info will be awesome.
    I called on Monday, and the person I spoke to said he didn't know about the quantity level. However, he did assure me that it is first come first serve, and they are not operating off any type of list.

I'm probably going to call again tomorrow to confirm 9am and inquire about the quantity.

What time you planning on getting there?
    11-19-08 08:29 PM
    I will tell you the reps will not know the exact amount of product until it gets there. Just another tip, if you are not able to get your hands on the storm on friday, check back in a week. Verizon has made a deal with blackberry to keep the production up and Verizon has already demanding a certain amount fo phones every week after launch.
    11-19-08 08:34 PM
    I called on Monday, and the person I spoke to said he didn't know about the quantity level. However, he did assure me that it is first come first serve, and they are not operating off any type of list.

I'm probably going to call again tomorrow to confirm 9am and inquire about the quantity.

What time you planning on getting there?
    8:30ish, i was thinking i would hit up the drive-thru dunkin donuts or the starbucks right next to it before hand. send me a PM maybe we can coordinate something.
    11-19-08 08:36 PM
    im going to paramus but ill probably get there at 815. i don't have the time to be waiting beofre the store opens
    11-19-08 08:54 PM
    The guy on the phone told me that even if they run out of it in store on Friday, I will be able to order it online and receive it in about 2 business days.
    11-19-08 08:58 PM
    i wouldn't trust what he said on the phone. they also said that about the voyager when it came out , but they had customers waiting 2 weeks
    11-19-08 08:59 PM
    Absolutely. I'll be there at 6:30. I expect everyone to be on the mobile forums just so we can keep ourselves entertained.
    hmm i was actually thinging more like 6 or 545. haha well see
    11-19-08 09:01 PM
    Man you guys are insane camping out at 6 a.m. i heard a rumor that the rockaway and sucasunna stores only got 10 a piece. I am not sure if that exact number is correct but i really hope it isn't true
    11-19-08 09:05 PM
    I was told they're opening at 7, is that what you have too? I probably won't be going there. North Brunswick's the closest to me but they still say they have no idea what time they're opening.
    Hey guess
    On a side note the North Brunswick store is the worst store I've ever been to. I've never been to a store that had no idea wat was going on in the world. I live very close to that store also butI dislike the store so much that I am not even going there to get the most amazing phone I have ever seen.
    11-19-08 09:14 PM
    Man you guys are insane camping out at 6 a.m. i heard a rumor that the rockaway and sucasunna stores only got 10 a piece. I am not sure if that exact number is correct but i really hope it isn't true

haha i know 6am is crazy but paramus on launch day of any new phone/console/electronic thingy its always insane> i wouldnt doubt that theres 50-100 people easy there waiting by 8.
    11-19-08 09:33 PM
    I just called the one in the Echelon Mall (if anyone is from the Voorhees area) and I'm hoping that no one will really think of that store to go into on Friday. I'm going to head over after school since it's about a 4 minute drive.
    That like 15 minutes from me..that store is third on my list if my first two fail me, which im counting on getting one at the turnersville location first
    11-19-08 09:42 PM
    I'll be going at opening to the store in Watchung on 22
    11-19-08 09:53 PM
    hmm i was actually thinging more like 6 or 545. haha well see
    Hmm...I may need to step up my game. I'll probably regret skipping my class.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-08 09:59 PM
    I will be going to the Verizon store in Flemington!
    ME TOO!!!!
    11-19-08 10:16 PM
    I'm thinking of several different locations. I live in north jersey and I usually go to the store in clifton (I had to exchange 2 voyagers there and the reps are pretty nice)...I also like the circuit city in wayne, when the voyager was about to be released they let me play with it before anyone else did..there's also the one on 46 in wayne but they are always crowded and I really hate going there...so, it's either the one in clifton or the one in wayne...we'll see...but as far as i know, both stores are first come first serve (this is what i was told over the phone)
    11-19-08 10:19 PM
    waiting in line for a voyager blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa what a terrible phone
    11-19-08 10:47 PM
    I have a major dilemna now. My class was originally cancelled for friday but now it is being held. I'm allowed 5 absences of which I've used 3. So now do I go to class and hope they have one in paramus at around 10 or just skip class. Hmm... They did say they would have "a lot".

11-19-08 10:51 PM
    On a side note the North Brunswick store is the worst store I've ever been to. I've never been to a store that had no idea wat was going on in the world. I live very close to that store also butI dislike the store so much that I am not even going there to get the most amazing phone I have ever seen.
    I won't argue with you there! I think it's the backup to the backup to the backup at this point.
    11-19-08 11:23 PM
    Are you going to the one on Rt. 73? I'm pretty sure that's in Mt. Laurel. If so, tell them to hold one for me! haha. I have school and then work and won't be able to get there until around 8:45.
    Yea, Rt. 73.

8:45, **** they'll all be gone by then!
    11-20-08 01:49 AM
    I wonder how many people I see camping out in front of the Paramus store on 17 south. When I see a line like that I always imagine this; that some sick screwball calls in some type of security threat to the store and all those people start rioting like lunatics.
    Ok, so I have a warped mind.

11-20-08 05:08 AM
89 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD