So I've had my iPhone since day 1 and loved it every minute, I've never owned a blackberry but all my friends had them and loved them more than any other phone they've ever used.

I've been using the storm all day now trying to get used to it but some things are bothering me that i just can't figure out...

I'm really trying to give the storm a chance.

My iPhone doesn't work so well in the area i live in and the storm makes perfect calls on the VZW network, and I have no home phone.

02-07-09 11:03 PM
    So I've had my iPhone since day 1 and loved it every minute, I've never owned a blackberry but all my friends had them and loved them more than any other phone they've ever used.

I've been using the storm all day now trying to get used to it but some things are bothering me that i just can't figure out...

My iPhone doesn't work so well in the area i live in and the storm makes perfect calls on the VZW network, and I have no home phone.

and your questions is
    02-07-09 11:05 PM
    when i add ringtones to the media card or download them from my email and goto media and set as ringtones, i goto sounds and try to set it as ringtone but it doesn't show up. how does this work?
    02-07-09 11:14 PM
    Haha sho95 I was just thinking that same very thing. I do have a simple cure for that heartburn. CaCO3 + 2HCL -----> CaCl2 + H2O + CO2 In other words, just take a TUMS for that heartburn, we'll save the organic chemistry equations for later.
    02-07-09 11:14 PM

DO us all a huge favor here.....

GET THE MAGIC JACK, and return the Storm...
    02-08-09 12:38 AM
    That is so NOT organic chemistry...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-09 02:15 AM
    when i add ringtones to the media card or download them from my email and goto media and set as ringtones, i goto sounds and try to set it as ringtone but it doesn't show up. how does this work?
    Hmm. First of all, your question makes no sense. When you go into media>ringtones, are you seeing your tones or not? What are you talking about when you say you go to "sounds?" Rephrase.

Second, when you make a thread, it is usually a good idea to address the issues you have with the device so that others may help. We are not here to guess the issues you have.
    02-08-09 02:36 AM
    I don't bother with creating and uploading ringtones to my phone. I just go to funformobile.com and download them for free. You can pretty much find any ringtones on there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-09 02:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD