Im downloading the .114 OS right now and I was trying to backup my storm on DM. I got a new error that just said Error backing up databases.

If its not going to let me backup now Im worried it wont backup correctly when I install .114. When I updated to .109 my phone bricked and im worried it will happen again.

Is there anything I can do? or should it work when Im updating to .114??
    03-10-09 08:43 PM
    Do a search. This has been covered. Try deleting your internet cache and try again. Otherwise, you'll need to manually back up each item one by one until you find the one that is erroring.
    03-10-09 08:46 PM
    I had the same error when backing up. I removed DM from my PC then reinstalled it, deleted all cache then tried it again and it finally worked...good luck
    03-10-09 08:48 PM
    Do a search. This has been covered. Try deleting your internet cache and try again. Otherwise, you'll need to manually back up each item one by one until you find the one that is erroring.
    Thanks alot buddy that cleared up my problem. I just never had this problem before. Ill try the search next time.

Thanks again.
    03-10-09 08:52 PM
    Thanks alot buddy that cleared up my problem. I just never had this problem before. Ill try the search next time.

Thanks again.
    Glad to help!
    03-10-09 08:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD