This is my 2nd storm already, (first one got corrupted in the first 3 weeks, JVL Error 517, whatever that means) and i had a few questions.

Does anyone know how to get my call log as an icon on my main screen? i hate having to hit the call button then going to the call log from there.

Also, when setting an image as a caller ID, is there any way to make it bigger when they call. The pic is a tiny little thumbnail when the person calls, seems kind of pointless.

Thank You!
    12-17-08 01:30 PM
    For your first issue:

1. Hit the green call button to bring up the default keypad.
    2. Hit the Blackberry Menu button
    3. Select "Options"
    4. Select "General Options"
    5. Go down to where it says "Initial View", change to "Call Log"
    6. Save changes.

Now when you hit the green call button, it'll take you to your call log by default. It won't be on your home screen, but hey its a quick way right?

You can also try linking the call log (or dial pad) to either your left or right convinience key.

As for the thumbnail issue, yeah that does suck. Haven't figured out a way around that one yet.
    12-17-08 01:33 PM
    First Q is an easy one. The call log is hidden in the Applications folder. BB button>Show all.

To move it to the home page.

BB button>Move to folder>home.
    12-17-08 01:34 PM
    the caller id pics are always small....it's like a blackberry thing or something. im pretty sure there are apps you can buy to make them bigger though.
    12-17-08 01:48 PM
    thanks. I guess I accidently hid the call log!

as for the pics, that's a bummer.
    12-17-08 04:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD